[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Is Pulverize Support viable / better for the Cyclone version? Sorry if this was answered already.
"
Pikkuhippi a écrit :
Is Pulverize Support viable / better for the Cyclone version? Sorry if this was answered already.

He updated the gems section a few days ago already, and yes it is in the mapping setup.
"
Hey!
This question was probably asked previously, and I tried to look for it, but got tired after 20 or so pages. Maybe I'm just lazy.

What is the 6l/skill tree for Tectonic Slam and Concsecrated Path?

As far as I can tell the main focus of this build is Cyclone, which I don't really want to play since I already made a Cyclone character. Ngamahu's Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Chieftain is sounds like something I would really dig though.

Sorry if it's been already answered either in the replies or the guide itself, I swear I just can't see anything.

Edit: Alright I see the links. It was just me being dumb as expected. What about the Skill Tree though? Does it look the same for Cyclone/Consec/Tectonic Slam?

Skill tree is the same but ascendancy for Tectonic Slam is different. Check out the ascendancy section for that.

"
invoker232 a écrit :
How come so little accuracy nodes for the EO chieftain verison??

The nodes are enough to cover at least 90% chance to hit. You will need 900 accuracy on gears.

"
Draekan a écrit :
Well, checked again, and i was definately cycloning through mobs, they were dying, and i was not leeching....

Your character level and gem level are too low and dealing too little damage to see the leech in effect. Life gain on hit will benefit you more at this point.

"
Manta_Style a écrit :
If I have the currency for a Xoph's, should I still go for it on chieftain? Or is that overkill?

Xoph's Blood will be overkill for Chieftain.

"
Pikkuhippi a écrit :

What @Popochka said.

I would recommend getting bossing colors if you go for Bronn and get Vorici to tier 3 in research safe house and pray you get 3 white sockets on the right spot. This will enable you to perform gem swapping.
Hello! Thank you for the build support.

Can you pls look my league chiftain

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Old_Hroft/characters
https://pastebin.com/X0qbZzKr

I'm not too expierenced in game, may be make some errors in build.

Both survability and solo target damage is not too good as for me, seems its not enough for endgame. And may be you can advice how i can upgrade my charachter to get better progress? Now i dont have ideas for significant upgrades.

Thank you!
Hello! Nice guide! Why you don't take node which gain onslaught on kill, but take another axe nodes? Thanks:)
Hi, I'm feeling squishy hitting t13+ anyone able to help?

I'm running at 5.6k life and capped resists but it doesn't seem to be helping much. Maybe I should use enfeeble instead of flammability?

I think I may also be at the point of switching across to EO version from RT. Anyone able to comment on how much of a DPS increase it can/would be?
"
Old_Hroft a écrit :
Hello! Thank you for the build support.

Can you pls look my league chiftain

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Old_Hroft/characters
https://pastebin.com/X0qbZzKr

I'm not too expierenced in game, may be make some errors in build.

Both survability and solo target damage is not too good as for me, seems its not enough for endgame. And may be you can advice how i can upgrade my charachter to get better progress? Now i dont have ideas for significant upgrades.

Thank you!

You do not need mana flask. Swap it with a anti-curse Granite flask instead.

Just craft -7 mana cost on 1 of your ring and you will never run out of mana.

e.g.

Disclaimer: Above ring is just to showcase the -mana cost, ignore the rest of the stats.

Your next big upgrade will be a 6L chest.

Get your gems to 20% quality. That will provide a lot of damage boost.

You can flip your level 20 gems using vendor recipe. Just vendor 1 x level 20 gem with 1 Gemcutter's Prism and you will get a 20% level 1 gem back.

Don't worry about a sudden drop in damage. You will can just run some yellow maps and your DPS will be back up in no time.

"
border492oceanic a écrit :
Hello! Nice guide! Why you don't take node which gain onslaught on kill, but take another axe nodes? Thanks:)

It's taken in the level 100 skill tree. Other axe nodes are taken because they either provide more bossing damage as compared to Slaughter with the points invested, or they provide more accuracy for EO.

And you can definitely tweak the skill tree around. This guide main purpose is to serve as a quick reference for players. :)

"
illuminate89 a écrit :
Hi, I'm feeling squishy hitting t13+ anyone able to help?

I'm running at 5.6k life and capped resists but it doesn't seem to be helping much. Maybe I should use enfeeble instead of flammability?

I think I may also be at the point of switching across to EO version from RT. Anyone able to comment on how much of a DPS increase it can/would be?

I suggest you drop Flammability and run a level 11 or 13 Enfeeble instead. This will at least increase your eHP by 30%.

I see that you are using Tabula, you can consider buying a cheap rare 6L armor/evasion chest and craft life and resistance rolls on it. This will also help to improve your survivability.

Craft a -mana ring (see reply above for example) and drop that mana flask. You will never run out of mana once you have that ring.

Replace the mana flask with anti-curse Granite flask instead.

Replace Blood Rage with Steelskin. Hit it in combat as that greatly improve your toughness. Especially against porcupines.

I have been getting a lot of queries when it comes to chest coloring. I have updated the gems section for Cyclone in the guide. For convenience, I will paste it here too:

How do you gem swap between Bossing and Mapping setup?
Spoiler
You will color your chest with 2R 2B 2G and get Vorici to tier 3 in Research safehouse. Pray you get 2 or 3 white sockets at the right spots. If it fails, you have to re-attempt.

E.g.
"
kira1414 a écrit :

"
invoker232 a écrit :
How come so little accuracy nodes for the EO chieftain verison??

The nodes are enough to cover at least 90% chance to hit. You will need 900 accuracy on gears.

We can change tree and get 16% additional accuracy (and +5% attack speed, +2% maximum life, 10% reduced mana cost), but we loss 4% armor, 6% light and cold resists and 14% fire resist

hi all..

Respecced across to try out cyclone and was interested in this build..

here is my current gear.. where do i need to invest in next to improve.

Many thanks
J
First of all, I want to thank you.

When I saw this build, I started the league with a EO Ngamahu chieftain cyclone.

The 15-tier map is running well.

But I have a question.

Can I kill Uber Elder with this build?

I've been accumulating currency, but I'm not sure if I can invest it to be stronger.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires