[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Evoluxion a écrit :
"
magnarmalok a écrit :
"
Evoluxion a écrit :
So, im with the chieftain cyclone RT tree, in what point can i migrate to the EO tree? i need some specific item? thanks.

I'd say with the gear you have, you can transition already - I'd look out to maybe put some more accuracy in your items though (possibly on the amu & rings)

The crit % for cyclone doesn't actually need to be that high at all, as with all the attacks landing, keeping EO up isn't really a problem at all.

Thank you for your answer, i was seeing in path of building the difference in DPS between EO y ST and it is the same, can you enlight me please?

I'll have a look tonight when I'm not at work can use PoB.

It doesn't seem right that EO and RT is the same dps, as EO is basically a free 40% more amplifier for your damage.

If I remember correctly my hit % is at about 90% and my crit % at 7%, I have no problem at all keeping EO up constantly.
"
magnarmalok a écrit :

I'll have a look tonight when I'm not at work can use PoB.

It doesn't seem right that EO and RT is the same dps, as EO is basically a free 40% more amplifier for your damage.

If I remember correctly my hit % is at about 90% and my crit % at 7%, I have no problem at all keeping EO up constantly.

For some reason the EO tree skip a lot of axe nodes, so the dps seems the same, maybe is a outdated tree?
Its possible someone could upload some t15-t16 cyclone gameplay video on youtube? Im interested in this build and im interested how this plays on endgame content, especially how (face)tanky it is.
Dernière édition par Enterich, le 14 juin 2019 11:12:28
Question for Kira or anyone else who is experienced with this build:

What are thoughts on taking Tawhoa instead of Ramako in Chieftain? Do the molten bursts from the Axe count as a use of a fire skill and would thus generate endurance charges?
Using this build, loving it.

I have noticed though as I get new gear and continue to progress that sometimes, feels like randomly... I stop leeching.. I can't figure out why. Would someone mind checking my profile and lemme know if you see anything? It's entirely possible that I'm crazy.... But it feels like I'm not leeching at all randomly.
Hello! What do you think about gem "Berserk", is it usefull? (I`m in Berserker ascendancy)
"
Draekan a écrit :

I have noticed though as I get new gear and continue to progress that sometimes, feels like randomly... I stop leeching.. I can't figure out why. Would someone mind checking my profile and lemme know if you see anything? It's entirely possible that I'm crazy.... But it feels like I'm not leeching at all randomly.
The same problem, dude. Just today have changed ascendancy (from chieftain to berserker) and some gear and too randomly started to stop leeching sometimes. (sry for my english, if I wrote sth wrong)
"
"
Draekan a écrit :

The same problem, dude. Just today have changed ascendancy (from chieftain to berserker) and some gear and too randomly started to stop leeching sometimes. (sry for my english, if I wrote sth wrong)
OK. I`ve found out what my problem was. It is nod from Bers asc. "Riot of Ruin".
But that wouldn't be the case for my chieftain randomly not leeching.... I wonder what's causing it. It's almost killed me a few times...
Can someone explain the reasoning behind the seemingly 'random' quality % of some gems?

Culling Strike is level 1 at 16% quality, and I'm struggling to understand the reason behind this. Some gems don't even have any quality % on them at all.

Anyone able to help?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires