[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
NeV3rKilL a écrit :
I'm pretty noob.

How about daresso salute? 60% increased melee damage seems good, right?

Yes. Daresso is a good amulet. A rare elder amulet will be better for Chieftain though.

"
Evoluxion a écrit :

For some reason the EO tree skip a lot of axe nodes, so the dps seems the same, maybe is a outdated tree?

If you look at the not-so-updated POB in the guide, EO skill tree will still do a lot more damage than RT skill tree without those axe nodes. That's just how strong EO is.

And the reason those axe nodes were dropped is you need to balance between damage and survivability. But if you prefer to go for more damage, you can always drop life % nodes for the axe nodes.

"
Anoregon a écrit :
Question for Kira or anyone else who is experienced with this build:

What are thoughts on taking Tawhoa instead of Ramako in Chieftain? Do the molten bursts from the Axe count as a use of a fire skill and would thus generate endurance charges?

Molten balls do not proc Tawhoa when you run Cyclone.

"
Draekan a écrit :
Using this build, loving it.

I have noticed though as I get new gear and continue to progress that sometimes, feels like randomly... I stop leeching.. I can't figure out why. Would someone mind checking my profile and lemme know if you see anything? It's entirely possible that I'm crazy.... But it feels like I'm not leeching at all randomly.

Could be server latency issues where though you seem to be hitting mobs, but in actual fact you are not. This league patch have weird random bugs. It could also be legion's DOT damage that is slowly down the leech too.

GGG should really tone down on those skill effects going on in a fact. It is getting too overwhelming...

"
Hello! What do you think about gem "Berserk", is it usefull? (I`m in Berserker ascendancy)

If you are running Berserker, you can definitely opt to use Berserk. Huge damage boost during boss fight.

"
MrSym a écrit :
Can someone explain the reasoning behind the seemingly 'random' quality % of some gems?

Culling Strike is level 1 at 16% quality, and I'm struggling to understand the reason behind this. Some gems don't even have any quality % on them at all.

Anyone able to help?

You are suppose to get the gems to 20%.

You can ignore the quality in the gems section because I just pick the gems randomly from my stash and link them for easy reference.
But if you take Starkonja's Head and Bronn's Lithe; isn't that a little too few armor and too much evasion?
Thanks for the answer, but I have another one question: because of "Riot of Ruin" my life degen too fast, how can solve this problem? If I have at least 40 rage I cannot leech, because my life degen too fast , as I say. Thanks in advance!
"
1onAge a écrit :
But if you take Starkonja's Head and Bronn's Lithe; isn't that a little too few armor and too much evasion?

Evasion isn't a bad thing. And if you feel you needed more armor, can take up Iron Reflexes from the skill tree.

"
Thanks for the answer, but I have another one question: because of "Riot of Ruin" my life degen too fast, how can solve this problem? If I have at least 40 rage I cannot leech, because my life degen too fast , as I say. Thanks in advance!

With War Bringer + Battle Cry. You will be able to Cyclone and use Warcry to regen your life at the same time.
"
kira1414 a écrit :

"
MrSym a écrit :
Can someone explain the reasoning behind the seemingly 'random' quality % of some gems?

Culling Strike is level 1 at 16% quality, and I'm struggling to understand the reason behind this. Some gems don't even have any quality % on them at all.

Anyone able to help?

You are suppose to get the gems to 20%.

You can ignore the quality in the gems section because I just pick the gems randomly from my stash and link them for easy reference.

Okay perfect, so copy the actual level of the gems but ensure they are all 20%?
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
1onAge a écrit :

Evasion isn't a bad thing. And if you feel you needed more armor, can take up Iron Reflexes from the skill tree.

"

With War Bringer + Battle Cry. You will be able to Cyclone and use Warcry to regen your life at the same time.
Thanks a lot!
Hey!
This question was probably asked previously, and I tried to look for it, but got tired after 20 or so pages. Maybe I'm just lazy.

What is the 6l/skill tree for Tectonic Slam and Concsecrated Path?

As far as I can tell the main focus of this build is Cyclone, which I don't really want to play since I already made a Cyclone character. Ngamahu's Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Chieftain sounds like something I would really dig though.

Sorry if it's been already answered either in the replies or the guide itself, I swear I just can't see anything.

Edit: Alright I see the links. It was just me being dumb as expected. What about the Skill Tree though? Does it look the same for Cyclone/Consec/Tectonic Slam?
Thank you Kamil Orman Janowski, Michael James Collier, and Armin van Buuren for the impeccable soundtrack. The game would not be the same without you!
Dernière édition par Wednesday_Man, le 10 août 2022 03:29:02
How come so little accuracy nodes for the EO chieftain verison??
Well, checked again, and i was definately cycloning through mobs, they were dying, and i was not leeching....
If I have the currency for a Xoph's, should I still go for it on chieftain? Or is that overkill?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires