[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Enjoying this build immensely as a league starter, does anyone know if Essence Worm for Anger/Hatred is worth it? Impresence is still pretty expensive and I'm a bit strapped for sockets running Flammability and Enfeeble in the Belly+Windscream combo. Thanks
Hi! I am newbie and have started with your build in PoE. I don't understand how I can use Reaper's Rursuit SHadow Axe 33lvl if it costs 37 dex), or its ok to use it on lvl 47-50 when I will take ~44dex?
Sorry for my grammatic :)
want to know about a new craft on the bench.. 25% of physical converted to X, its worth it in gloves as alternative to tombfist?
This happened to me around the same time last league. But I am dieing a lot. Right now I do seem to have the syndicate killing me the most but I've died a few times to 13-14 red map bosses and mobs. (I've died 99 times this league!)

Any suggestions on what I should save for first. I'm thinking about buying another loreweave cause i'm only 5L but its so expensive. I definitely need more survivability and I am also playing conc path this time instead of cyclone.

My gear is in profile, I know I have one ring that has no resists on it or at least just lighting but its got lot of accurcy on it.

Also my jewels aren't the greatest, I'm curious if you'd suggest abby jewels with flat life or % life would be best to try to craft?
Dernière édition par HeeroMaki, le 16 déc. 2018 15:37:55
Enjoying the build, casually playing the game at this moment. I saw your recommended armors for Elemantal and Cyclone version.

which armor(Body) would u recommended for vaal version for consecrated path build?

Also, If you dont mind can you please check my profile/Gear and give me feedback/advise to what should I aim for upgrade or replace and suggestions please.
I can only afford a 5 slot Ngamahu's Flame right now, what gem would you recommend not using in it until I can get 6 slot? Maybe dropping Vicious Projectiles or Elemental Focus?

Thanks
"
MoyaOborona a écrit :
Did someone kill the mastermind? I failed when playing through resolute technique without vaal pact

Which part of the mastermind fight is giving you trouble? If it is the sculpture at the center, the wave always go in clockwise direction. You will be able to predict the next wave so just stay out of it.

"
yoav420 a écrit :
Hi kira, just finished the main story with the uber farming tree and I'm wondering what should I upgrade first to start mapping and earning some dough, almost all of the recommended uniques cost much more than all my money lol.
-I saw ramako gives +100% fire resist, does it mean that I need to gear only for cold and lightning?
-Where should I try to get my dex and int from? Most of the time I can't lvl my gems because I need more dex/int
-At what point should I start thinking about changing to elemental overload?
Thanks for the great guide, keep up the good work!

Ans 1: Yes. Ramako makes it a lot easier to cap your resist since you just need to focus mainly on cold and lightning resistance.

Ans 2: You can obtain dex from Devoto and for int, you can get it from 1 ring slot.

Ans 3: 900 accuracy on gears will be the main key factor for EO. Once you have that, you can switch to EO skill tree.

"
Dragonology99 a écrit :
Enjoying this build immensely as a league starter, does anyone know if Essence Worm for Anger/Hatred is worth it? Impresence is still pretty expensive and I'm a bit strapped for sockets running Flammability and Enfeeble in the Belly+Windscream combo. Thanks

Elder rare amulet will be better than Impresence as it gives you more damage. Essence Worm is not really worth it in my opinion because it suffers too much on the defense area.

I would drop Flammability and just run Enfeeble. The build has enough damage. :)

"
RMTVK a écrit :
Hi! I am newbie and have started with your build in PoE. I don't understand how I can use Reaper's Rursuit SHadow Axe 33lvl if it costs 37 dex), or its ok to use it on lvl 47-50 when I will take ~44dex?
Sorry for my grammatic :)

You can get the required stats from rings and amulet.

Le Heup of All is 1 great ring for leveling.

"
xonsuns a écrit :
want to know about a new craft on the bench.. 25% of physical converted to X, its worth it in gloves as alternative to tombfist?

Tombfist is BIS for the build. You will have 100% conversion from the axe and ascendancy.

"
HeeroMaki a écrit :
This happened to me around the same time last league. But I am dieing a lot. Right now I do seem to have the syndicate killing me the most but I've died a few times to 13-14 red map bosses and mobs. (I've died 99 times this league!)

Any suggestions on what I should save for first. I'm thinking about buying another loreweave cause i'm only 5L but its so expensive. I definitely need more survivability and I am also playing conc path this time instead of cyclone.

My gear is in profile, I know I have one ring that has no resists on it or at least just lighting but its got lot of accurcy on it.

Also my jewels aren't the greatest, I'm curious if you'd suggest abby jewels with flat life or % life would be best to try to craft?

Syndicates in this league have took the blood off many builds. They hit really hard in higher tier maps. Especially if they are ranked and map rolled crazy mods.

I know of many people skipping league content when they are leveling their character.

Run Enfeeble + Blasphemy when you are leveling your character. That certainly helps.

If you are running Consecrated Path, consider linking fortify in the setup.

Abyssal jewels with flat physical damage and flat life will benefit the build more.

"
cakarott a écrit :
Enjoying the build, casually playing the game at this moment. I saw your recommended armors for Elemantal and Cyclone version.

which armor(Body) would u recommended for vaal version for consecrated path build?

Also, If you dont mind can you please check my profile/Gear and give me feedback/advise to what should I aim for upgrade or replace and suggestions please.

When it comes to damage output, Bronn gives the highest output for both Cyclone and Consecrated Path. This is because both are mobility skills.

In previous league, I was playing with Consecrated Path using Uber Lab skill tree and I find that to be doing fine. However, in T16+ boss fights, Cyclone will still work better.

And your character profile is hidden. :)

"
Araceli26 a écrit :
I can only afford a 5 slot Ngamahu's Flame right now, what gem would you recommend not using in it until I can get 6 slot? Maybe dropping Vicious Projectiles or Elemental Focus?

Thanks

I will drop Elemental Focus. You can also try self rolling 6 sockets on your axe. You might just get lucky. :)
So I've been saving up quite a bit of currency running t1-9 maps and am looking to start upgrading my gear. I really feel my damage is lacking and uber lab is very hard for me to do because of it. I'm not sure what pieces of gear I should look to upgrade first, I was thinking of getting my 6-link armor but not sure which one to get. I would like belly of the beast for tankyness because I plan on going for levels this league, but Bronn's will give quite a bit of damage. If you could give a look at my character and give me some tips I would greatly appreciate it. Some things like does my passive tree look fine etc, and some tips on how to increase my damage etc. I'm also still below 5k life and that hurts, I get 1 shot really easy in higher tier maps.

Also I'm playing consecrated path and following the jugg tree you linked on page 55.
Dernière édition par SpookyDucks, le 17 déc. 2018 08:03:44
"
When it comes to damage output, Bronn gives the highest output for both Cyclone and Consecrated Path. This is because both are mobility skills.

In previous league, I was playing with Consecrated Path using Uber Lab skill tree and I find that to be doing fine. However, in T16+ boss fights, Cyclone will still work better.

And your character profile is hidden. :)

character profile enabled now

"

"
HeeroMaki a écrit :

Syndicates in this league have took the blood off many builds. They hit really hard in higher tier maps. Especially if they are ranked and map rolled crazy mods.

I know of many people skipping league content when they are leveling their character.

Run Enfeeble + Blasphemy when you are leveling your character. That certainly helps.

If you are running Consecrated Path, consider linking fortify in the setup.

Abyssal jewels with flat physical damage and flat life will benefit the build more.

Thanks I just bought a second loreweave to try and 6l and do have a fort leveled as that's what was in my tabula. Guess all I can do is try to make some abbys jewels then.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires