[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

I know the league just started so some stuff is being worked out but there is a Focus enchant that gives you vaal pact(plus 10% extra dmg leeched, so 20% since that's what the enchant says before vaal is active). I know Focus has a CD but would that allow any useful changes to the build by not needing it in the tree?
"
Biszek a écrit :
"
TheDarkSin a écrit :
Would herald of ash be any good in this build?

... This :D

Sorry I had to.

Dear TheDarkSkin. Of course. Read build guide. In gems Setup, section Helm / Gloves / Boots.

Kind regards.

Loool RIP, apparently I can't read!
Hello,Does the Elemental Overload Version is really expensive? iI want to try it out, I'm a beginner.

Thank you !
Hi, I stumbled upon your build and I like it so far but I have couple of questions...

1. Is Chieftain still best (and easiest to gear) as first char for your build? Or you think slayer pulls ahead?

2. Can you update your poe planner skill tree and POB pastebin? In POB pastebin your Elemental Overload tree does not have the EO node in it...

3. Is Tukohama ascendancy node really our best option, it seems to me it does not give us that much?

Ty for answers in advance, OP. Ty for build as well!
My IGN is TheFatality.
"
arokace a écrit :
I know the league just started so some stuff is being worked out but there is a Focus enchant that gives you vaal pact(plus 10% extra dmg leeched, so 20% since that's what the enchant says before vaal is active). I know Focus has a CD but would that allow any useful changes to the build by not needing it in the tree?

Yes. The new focus enchant will definitely help in the way that you can drop Vaal Pact from skill tree and invest those points in damage or life nodes. :)

"
Psore a écrit :
Hello,Does the Elemental Overload Version is really expensive? iI want to try it out, I'm a beginner.

Thank you !

Elemental Overload is more expensive because of the accuracy requirements on rings and amulet. You will want to get it to 900 in order to achieve 90% accuracy.

"
Annihilat0r a écrit :
Hi, I stumbled upon your build and I like it so far but I have couple of questions...

1. Is Chieftain still best (and easiest to gear) as first char for your build? Or you think slayer pulls ahead?

2. Can you update your poe planner skill tree and POB pastebin? In POB pastebin your Elemental Overload tree does not have the EO node in it...

3. Is Tukohama ascendancy node really our best option, it seems to me it does not give us that much?

Ty for answers in advance, OP. Ty for build as well!

Ans 1: Slayer main advantage will be the overleech and 20% culling strike while Chieftain is the cheapest to get started (it does not require Xoph's Blood) and it can have more damage than Slayer because it does not use Avatar of Fire.

Ans 2: It is now updated.

Ans 3: Tukohama acts as Decoy totem and is very useful in boss fights. You can definitely switch that to Tawhoa Forest Strength.
Ty for answers!
My IGN is TheFatality.
"
Annihilat0r a écrit :
Ty for answers!

You are welcome. :)

Oh 1 more thing, for the paste bin, you will want to switch the amulet to Xoph's Blood when checking Slayer's damage from the skill tree dropdown for more accurate comparison.
Ok, chieftain is better for DPS, how about survivability?
My IGN is TheFatality.
"
Annihilat0r a écrit :
Ok, chieftain is better for DPS, how about survivability?

I would say Slayer is better for survivability because of overleech.
Can i use Gang's Momentum for this build ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires