[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Non vaal vs vaal one (resolute technique), for a league starter?
"
Eckarim a écrit :
Can i use Gang's Momentum for this build ?

Rare boots with high life + high resist + movement speed will be better.

"

Uber Lab skill tree is recommended for league starter.
Sorry to bother...
Im playing this build but the con Path variation
With This skill we convert 50% to fire... Ngahamu converts the other 50%...
It will be better take jugg? we dont need the chief convertions, that i think its the reason to take this assendency. Or there its something else that i missed?

Thx!
Great Build by the way
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
Eckarim a écrit :
Can i use Gang's Momentum for this build ?

Rare boots with high life + high resist + movement speed will be better.

"

Uber Lab skill tree is recommended for league starter.

Thank you for the reply, normally i don't do uber lab for farming but i should still go with that one(resolute technique). I was confused at first because i saw the vaal version one and non vaal pact version one.

I played conc path but decided to respec into this one.Why not take Executioner 2h weapon node(one right next to the wrecking ball in duelist area)? Is it bad and not worth it or? And also, why not take amplify on the vaal pact version? I'l follow the one u recommended but just got a few of these questions that keep bothering me :D .

Only thing that worries me a bit on non vaal version one is not having cast when dmg taken immortal call and having to cast enduring cry to keep those endurance charges up.

Also with non vaal pact one i'l be way overcaped on fire resistance :D.
Im running the elemental overload path and curious to what level would i want to level my immortal call/cwdt/increase duration/ice golem set up to. shows cwdt to 13 and ice golem to 20, doesnt seem right to me. So what should i be leveling each of those gems to or should i be running a different set up.

Also would it be possible to run blood rage instead of ice golem in the cwdt setup?
"
IngenieroPeronista a écrit :
Sorry to bother...
Im playing this build but the con Path variation
With This skill we convert 50% to fire... Ngahamu converts the other 50%...
It will be better take jugg? we dont need the chief convertions, that i think its the reason to take this assendency. Or there its something else that i missed?

Thx!
Great Build by the way

Consecrated is pretty much a by-product for the build. You will use it for mapping and switch to cyclone for end game bosses.

If your intention is to stick to Consecrated, you can definitely go for Jugg.

You can check out page #55 for the Jugg skill tree that I have posted a while back.

"

Thank you for the reply, normally i don't do uber lab for farming but i should still go with that one(resolute technique). I was confused at first because i saw the vaal version one and non vaal pact version one.

I played conc path but decided to respec into this one.Why not take Executioner 2h weapon node(one right next to the wrecking ball in duelist area)? Is it bad and not worth it or? And also, why not take amplify on the vaal pact version? I'l follow the one u recommended but just got a few of these questions that keep bothering me :D .

Only thing that worries me a bit on non vaal version one is not having cast when dmg taken immortal call and having to cast enduring cry to keep those endurance charges up.

Also with non vaal pact one i'l be way overcaped on fire resistance :D.

Executioner is definitely good. The skill tree is balanced between damage and survivability but you can definitely spec into it for more damage by dropping some life nodes.

For non Vaal Pact, you can still use CWDT + Immortal Call. Casting of Enduring Cry is pretty much only needed during boss fight cos most of the time you do not have mobs to proc "endurance charges on kill".

Just try with and without and pick the setup that better suit your play style. :)

Non Vaal Pact version will mean you just need to focus more on cold and lightning resist on your gears. :)

"
Gods_Guardians a écrit :
Im running the elemental overload path and curious to what level would i want to level my immortal call/cwdt/increase duration/ice golem set up to. shows cwdt to 13 and ice golem to 20, doesnt seem right to me. So what should i be leveling each of those gems to or should i be running a different set up.

Also would it be possible to run blood rage instead of ice golem in the cwdt setup?

Level 1 for CWDT and level 3 for Immortal Call. Max level for all other gems.

Blood Rage on Vaal Pact will hurt so bad so I don't recommend it.

If you drop Vaal Pact, you can definitely replace Golem with Blood Rage.
Sticking with just consecrated and using the jugg tree you have on page 55, will end game farming/ end game bosses be doable? I'm thinking about playing this league and want to use this build but am not a fan of the cyclone ability. The last league I played was incursion and I have never seen consecrated path so I'd like to use just that. I'm also a fan of the Ngamahu axe which is how I came across this build. Thanks for any reply.

Also if you don't mind, taking the jugg tree what order do I take the ascendancys?
Dernière édition par SpookyDucks, le 10 déc. 2018 06:33:57
"
kira1414 a écrit :

"
Gods_Guardians a écrit :

Level 1 for CWDT and level 3 for Immortal Call. Max level for all other gems.

Blood Rage on Vaal Pact will hurt so bad so I don't recommend it.

If you drop Vaal Pact, you can definitely replace Golem with Blood Rage.

Ok if not blood rage, what other set up would i run?
Atm im running Elemental Weakness/Blood Rage/Blasphemy Support/Enhance Support set up
My CWDT set is, immortal call/cwdt/increased duration/ice golem
Dernière édition par Gods_Guardians, le 10 déc. 2018 06:12:11
Still can't decide which one to take.. REEE btw i can drop cleaving 2h node for the executioner or maybe it's not needed because enemies that are low on life will get culled by the totem
I use Anger

Or Gems suggested Gems Setup?

If for to use Anger, do I withdraw Golem Gems?

Sorry my bad english

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires