[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Is Consecrated Path a good league starter? I don't see it mentioned in any of the leveling sections.
livejamie
"
JOHNADAMS2007 a écrit :
Thanks for this build! I've been enjoying it for a few weeks. I started this build, swapped to molten strike, then swapped back to cyclone recently. I feel like I have decent gear, but I'm super slow and have very low damage compared to the POB character linked in the guide. I was hoping for some help in sorting out my low damage.

I also feel super squishy compared to molten strike. I know part of that is jugg vs chieftain, but I feel that I shouldn't die as often as I do.

https://pastebin.com/KTakXAsL

Thanks!

You are using Elemental Overload but your chance to hit is only 85%. You will want that to be 90% so that you will be able to do more damage.

And instead of Devoto, you are using a rare helm. For Cyclone to be really effective, you want high attack speed. You can consider going for Lightpoacher or Hale Negator, both with 2 abyssal sockets. Look for 2 x abyssal jewels that gives you a lot of attack speed and life and that should help. Also, get Cyclone attack speed enchant.

When you are leveling your character, consider dropping Herald of Ash and run Blasphemy + Enfeeble instead. Enfeeble pretty much increase your effective toughness by 30%.

"
livejamie a écrit :
Is Consecrated Path a good league starter? I don't see it mentioned in any of the leveling sections.

Yes you can definitely run Consecrated Path. Level Cyclone gem at the same time too cos I still find Cyclone to be a better single target than Consecrated Path. Consecrated Path is better for map clearing.
Is build viable in 3.5 with the molten strike nerf?
"
anshaabdul a écrit :

Was Molten Strike nerfed? I did not see any news with regards to that.

Anyway, this build is not affected by the latest development manifesto and will still be viable in 3.5.
So, given everything we know now, how are we lookin' for 3.5? I got my Marauder to 55 and slammed a Ngamahu's on him and it seems like a blast, hoping this is a good league starter; normally I don't like needing hand-holding, but I'm mentally overwhelmed with Betrayal so please let me know! Cheers.
"
Myo a écrit :
So, given everything we know now, how are we lookin' for 3.5? I got my Marauder to 55 and slammed a Ngamahu's on him and it seems like a blast, hoping this is a good league starter; normally I don't like needing hand-holding, but I'm mentally overwhelmed with Betrayal so please let me know! Cheers.

Have to look at the new skill tree but at this point, patch notes 3.5 does not seem to impact this build at all.
"
anshaabdul a écrit :

This build utilizes Molten Burst from the Ngamahu Axe, not the Molten Strike skill gem. So the Molten Strike nerfs will not impact this build whatsoever.
Would daresso's defiance be a good chest piece for this? Some life leech and onslaught has been buffed on it.

"Daresso's Defiance now grants Onslaught for 5 (up from 2) seconds per Endurance Charge when hit, and 60-90 (up from 40-60) Life. Existing versions can be updated to these new values with a Divine Orb. New versions also grant 60-100% increased Onslaught effect."

Maybe too much of a damage reduction though.

Would speccing into Avatar of Fire as a Jugg and wearing an Abyssus potentially be better?
Hi! First thanks for the guide ^^ I got one question:

how tanky/forgiving for mistakes like not dodging stuff is this build?
maybe compared to RF/MS

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires