[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

I have a question about ascendancy - y take Valako for warcry but i dont see any warcry gems.
"
Rayeold a écrit :
Question: I got a cluster jewel drop with Graceful Execution, Brutal Infamy and Martial Prowess. Do you think there's points in the skill tree I can pass over to instead use them on that jewel?

I would not recommend this large cluster jewel if it is not 8 passives.

If it is 8 passives, you can drop Utmost Strength and Wrecking Ball.

"
popochka a écrit :
I don't get why we should use Berserk as a chieftain, I put ice golem instead.

You use Rage as your 5th link for Chieftain which generate rage stacks. Thus Berserk. :)

"
dante6600k a écrit :
I have a question about ascendancy - y take Valako for warcry but i dont see any warcry gems.

Check out the gems section in the written guide. The warcry gems are listed in there.
Oh right I totally missed this! Thank you.

Are the cluster jewels really worth it in your opinion ?
I would have wanted some more warcry recovery cooldown rate, but there doesn't seem to be any in these jewels.
Could this build be succesfully made to include CoC or CwC bazing salvo? Im pretty noob but seems like blazing salvo scales same stuff magma balls do. Any thoughts?
Hey !

Amazing build it's super fun, I wanted to play a Cyclone build ( again ) but with diffrent mechanics involved in it and I've got no regrets so far :)
Just a small issue that comes from my lack of knowledge, except for the increase in lvls ( to get passive points ), what can I do to do more damages bcse I'm currently in T14 - T16 ( A5 ) and I sometime take a long time to kill bosses.
I think I'm targeting ring upgrade next and then the helmet.
Here's a link to my character :
https://poe-profile.info/profile/macoflash?realm=pc
If you could check and give me some pointers that'd be great !

Thx again for the build.
Me gud guy.
"
Macoflash a écrit :
Hey !

Amazing build it's super fun, I wanted to play a Cyclone build ( again ) but with diffrent mechanics involved in it and I've got no regrets so far :)
Just a small issue that comes from my lack of knowledge, except for the increase in lvls ( to get passive points ), what can I do to do more damages bcse I'm currently in T14 - T16 ( A5 ) and I sometime take a long time to kill bosses.

Thx again for the build.

I'm not the author, but you may want to consider switching to the Elemental Overload version of the build, it's a nice upgrade.
All you need is a few accuracy on your rings/amulet or gloves, and a pinch of critical strike chance to proc EO more often.
It's like a seventh link, basically.
"
popochka a écrit :
"
Macoflash a écrit :
Hey !

Thx again for the build.

I'm not the author, but you may want to consider switching to the Elemental Overload version of the build, it's a nice upgrade.
All you need is a few accuracy on your rings/amulet or gloves, and a pinch of critical strike chance to proc EO more often.
It's like a seventh link, basically.

Yeah it surely is the right thing to do, I'll level up a bit more and go for EO, thx for the advice :)
Me gud guy.
"
popochka a écrit :
Oh right I totally missed this! Thank you.

Are the cluster jewels really worth it in your opinion ?
I would have wanted some more warcry recovery cooldown rate, but there doesn't seem to be any in these jewels.

The skill tree is pretty tight in skill allocation so to use cluster jewels, you pretty much can only rely on 8 passive large cluster and 4/5 medium cluster jewels that are really well rolled. This is because you have to un-spec damage or life nodes in order to go for the nodes on the cluster jewels.

As for warcry cluster jewels, it appears that they have been removed from 3.12.

"
xZireael a écrit :
Could this build be succesfully made to include CoC or CwC bazing salvo? Im pretty noob but seems like blazing salvo scales same stuff magma balls do. Any thoughts?

The skill tree is optimized for attack skills so CwC will not work to it fullest potential.

"
Macoflash a écrit :
Hey !

Thx again for the build.

T16 bosses have huge life pool so it is normal that the fight last longer. Especially for Shaper and Elder guardians cos their maps can roll additional map mods that further buff their life pool.

I would recommend you to use Rage + Berserk setup cos with 50+ stacks of rage, popping Berserk can quickly bring the boss down.

And as pointed out by @Popochka, going EO will definitely push your damage up which will make boss fights a lot easier.
Yo looks cool.

..but is this build viable for hardcore ?
And the Ngamahu's Flame on your Guide is the old one with higher increased physical damage. Is that a Problem for the damage in the current patch ?
And does scale cyclone with attack speed ?

"
Deep_o a écrit :
Yo looks cool.

..but is this build viable for hardcore ?
And the Ngamahu's Flame on your Guide is the old one with higher increased physical damage. Is that a Problem for the damage in the current patch ?
And does scale cyclone with attack speed ?

and does it matter that the PoB isnt updated ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires