[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
lvlotorbreath a écrit :

I was able to reroll T1 life on Corpse Finger right after I posted this. I assume rolling t1 physical for the last prefix would be easy and a good upgrade unless i can get a good crit craft on it?

That is correct. For Corpse ring, you can just remove/add physical (note: it can roll leech) till you hit T1 flat physical.

But I would really spend the currency on crafting a Steel/Opal hunter ring instead. It will give you more damage.

Alright, I'll work on a steel flammability ring then. Once I get the -mana cost craft, I'll update this ring.

All T1 minus all res.
"
lvlotorbreath a écrit :

Alright, I'll work on a steel flammability ring then. Once I get the -mana cost craft, I'll update this ring.

All T1 minus all res.

Very sexy ring you have over there. With that kind of roll, to replace it with Steel ring will probably take too much effort. So yeah, work on the warlord ring instead.
So I'm a newb a crafting and haven't played in 3 years. Normally I just farm mobs and buy already crafted items but here is my 2nd shot at this.

What should I do next to continue crafting this? Any step by steps would be great. I don't want to brick this ring.

SUFFIX:
% Fire damage?
Accuracy? If this option, how do I craft Accuracy for T1 without removing my physical T1 by accident?

PREFIX:
I'm guessing I'll just go Life since I can't craft -mana cost with this due to 2 prefix already.

Dernière édition par lvlotorbreath, le 5 août 2020 02:55:32
Am i the only one who thinks the cyclone area is too small?
"
lvlotorbreath a écrit :
So I'm a newb a crafting and haven't played in 3 years. Normally I just farm mobs and buy already crafted items but here is my 2nd shot at this.

What should I do next to continue crafting this? Any step by steps would be great. I don't want to brick this ring.

SUFFIX:
% Fire damage?
Accuracy? If this option, how do I craft Accuracy for T1 without removing my physical T1 by accident?

PREFIX:
I'm guessing I'll just go Life since I can't craft -mana cost with this due to 2 prefix already.

You can still go for T1 accuracy on that ring. It is perfectly fine to have the flat physical removed since you can always augment/remove&add physical to have T1 flat physical rolled back into the ring.

For the 3rd suffix, I would augment/remove&add crit for that T1 crit multiplier.

You can also go for T1 chaos resist but personally, I will make it a T1 damage ring.

For the 3rd prefix, it has to be T1 flat life. :)

"
dlthunder a écrit :
Am i the only one who thinks the cyclone area is too small?

Pulverize will help to increase the AOE. Increased Area of Effect will help too.

And if you still feel the AOE is small, you can pick up weapon range from the skill tree. These nodes are all within reach.
So I've been playing this build for about 2 weeks now after switching amongst the many other builds I've been playing ( my very first league thus far ^^)

I've come to enjoy this build a lot more, however I feel like I'm doing something wrong with my gear choices. Not too keen on changing things out as i spent a little exalts here and there. Kira would you be kind to look at my current build and advise me further?

Note: I changed from chieftain RT to Jugger EO for better surv and better dps 2 days ago, changed my helmet out this morning with a random helm with cyclone enchant.
"
JengenBloodeye a écrit :
So I've been playing this build for about 2 weeks now after switching amongst the many other builds I've been playing ( my very first league thus far ^^)

I've come to enjoy this build a lot more, however I feel like I'm doing something wrong with my gear choices. Not too keen on changing things out as i spent a little exalts here and there. Kira would you be kind to look at my current build and advise me further?

Note: I changed from chieftain RT to Jugger EO for better surv and better dps 2 days ago, changed my helmet out this morning with a random helm with cyclone enchant.

Chieftain is pretty tanky in 3.11 and deal a lot more damage than Jugg.

Helm, get ilvl85+ warlord helm and craft using dreadful essence of greed. From there, you can target craft -9 fire resist and other desired mods.

Awakening your crusader chest with hunter chest with +1 curse and you can run dual curse on hit rings (warlord for flammability, hunter for elemental weakness).

You can also use 1 curse on hit ring instead of 2. You can easily roll a ring similar to this:

Belt, hunter / elder stygian belt with T1 life and life %. That will greatly improve your life pool. e.g.

Gloves, warlord spiked gloves with culling strike (most important mod). Once you hit culling strike, you can target craft the rest of the desired stats.

A warlord amulet (ilvl 84+) with +1 fire skill (Tectonic slam / consecrated path), +1 physical (cyclone) and 15% physical as extra fire will greatly improve your damage too.

You can target craft +1 physical amulet using "cannot roll attack mods" on the amulet and augment physical.

I would use Experimental granite flask of warding instead of Lion's Roar (only for end game bosses) as the knockback will reduce your overall dps when you map.

Hi man, really having fun with the build. i'm experimenting with Tectonic slam and trying out Cyclone but i still feel like i dont do DPS at all to bosses. Im crafting a Flammability ring right now but i dont understand why my numbers are so low in PoB. Is it the ring? Heres my link, if you could check it i would appreciate it. Thanks!

Link: https://pastebin.com/1EEnL351
What is better? Flat physical damage or flat fire damage?
I think phys. is better becouse the skill tree have a lot of %physical damage. But i want to be sure.
"
Ugandan_Bruce_Lee a écrit :
Hi man, really having fun with the build. i'm experimenting with Tectonic slam and trying out Cyclone but i still feel like i dont do DPS at all to bosses. Im crafting a Flammability ring right now but i dont understand why my numbers are so low in PoB. Is it the ring? Heres my link, if you could check it i would appreciate it. Thanks!

Link: https://pastebin.com/1EEnL351

Upgrade Multistrike, Melee Physical and Elemental Damage with Attack to awakened version. Awakened Multistrike is really cheap this league so definitely go for that as priority.

If you go for Cyclone, consider going crit skill tree and using Warlord amulet similar to this:

Flammability ring will definitely boost your damage.

In fact, based on POB, your Tectonic Slam deals around 1.9m on Sirus when fully buffed. Which is pretty good.

For boots, you can consider either of these:

"
dlthunder a écrit :
What is better? Flat physical damage or flat fire damage?
I think phys. is better becouse the skill tree have a lot of %physical damage. But i want to be sure.

Flat physical is better than fire.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 12 août 2020 11:55:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires