[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
Deep_o a écrit :
"
Deep_o a écrit :
Yo looks cool.

..but is this build viable for hardcore ?
And the Ngamahu's Flame on your Guide is the old one with higher increased physical damage. Is that a Problem for the damage in the current patch ?
And does scale cyclone with attack speed ?

and does it matter that the PoB isnt updated ?

If you intend to play the build in HC, you will want to invest a lot into armor gears and life skill nodes (over damage nodes) on the skill tree.

Skill tree is the same in the POB. For gems, you can refer to the gems section in the guide. That is always up-to-date.

The new Ngamahu's Flame still do more damage than the old version (before base changes).

Attack speed definitely scale with Cyclone. The more attack speed you have, the more damage you get from Cyclone.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
Deep_o a écrit :
"
Deep_o a écrit :
Yo looks cool.

..but is this build viable for hardcore ?
And the Ngamahu's Flame on your Guide is the old one with higher increased physical damage. Is that a Problem for the damage in the current patch ?
And does scale cyclone with attack speed ?

and does it matter that the PoB isnt updated ?

If you intend to play the build in HC, you will want to invest a lot into armor gears and life skill nodes (over damage nodes) on the skill tree.

Skill tree is the same in the POB. For gems, you can refer to the gems section in the guide. That is always up-to-date.

The new Ngamahu's Flame still do more damage than the old version (before base changes).

Attack speed definitely scale with Cyclone. The more attack speed you have, the more damage you get from Cyclone.

Thanks for the fast aply!
Ye, but thought maybe Champ could be the better way.. but someone in Stream said, the build has later on bad single target damage. And iam really scared for this.
"
Deep_o a écrit :

Thanks for the fast aply!
Ye, but thought maybe Champ could be the better way.. but someone in Stream said, the build has later on bad single target damage. And iam really scared for this.

For end game bosses, the end game gears matters a lot. There are players who managed to get the single target to 4m dps on Cyclone so that is definitely do-able.
New guy here.

What is the reasoning behind the recommended gem level limits on the gloves, boots, and helmet?

"Cast When Damage Taken: 1
Immortal Call: 3
Wave of Conviction: 7"

I think I understand the Wave of Conviction one (intel requirement will get too high?).

Thanks for the build and recommendations. I'm learning a lot about the variables involved with all of the specs within the specs. I have only recently gotten my chieftain acceptably functional (thx to learning I had access to all of the gems needed without knowing it) and can now focus a bit more on specific needs to solidify him.
"
AlmegaOpha a écrit :
New guy here.

What is the reasoning behind the recommended gem level limits on the gloves, boots, and helmet?

"Cast When Damage Taken: 1
Immortal Call: 3
Wave of Conviction: 7"

I think I understand the Wave of Conviction one (intel requirement will get too high?).

Thanks for the build and recommendations. I'm learning a lot about the variables involved with all of the specs within the specs. I have only recently gotten my chieftain acceptably functional (thx to learning I had access to all of the gems needed without knowing it) and can now focus a bit more on specific needs to solidify him.

Main reason to keep Wave of Conviction at level 7 is because you want Cast When Damage Taken to automatically cast Wave for you. And you want it to be cast frequently , thus CWDT at level 1. :)
So, I just reached endgame, and I am quite weak at the moment. You see I play on the ps4-crash to exile-nightmare, which already sucks. So, can you give me some endgame tips on how to proceed with the build? I am playing EO chieftain fire cyclone.

What should I aim for first? Amulet enchants? Farming enlighten because it is soo expensive on the ps4?

PS: I am currently not using flammability due to my mana problem. Until I get enlighten, I am resorting to running clarity for now.

I am aware I need to 6-socket the axe, just gathering the resources to do so.

By the way, I saw your other guide for scion fire CP, how does it compare to Chieftan fire cyclone?
Cyclone can't exert attacks, so is Infernal Cry really worth it while using Cyclone?

Also, Blood Rage might be better than Berserk?
( Losing the flat rage bonus VS having blood rage 24/7? )
Dernière édition par Xelathur, le 15 oct. 2020 11:37:37
"
NEODESTINO a écrit :
So, I just reached endgame, and I am quite weak at the moment. You see I play on the ps4-crash to exile-nightmare, which already sucks. So, can you give me some endgame tips on how to proceed with the build? I am playing EO chieftain fire cyclone.

What should I aim for first? Amulet enchants? Farming enlighten because it is soo expensive on the ps4?

PS: I am currently not using flammability due to my mana problem. Until I get enlighten, I am resorting to running clarity for now.

I am aware I need to 6-socket the axe, just gathering the resources to do so.

By the way, I saw your other guide for scion fire CP, how does it compare to Chieftan fire cyclone?

First thing, get 6 sockets on your Ngamahu's Flame. That will instantly give you almost 100% more damage.

The 2nd thing will be to get a 6L chest. A 6L rare astral plate with high life roll will be fine for the time being.

As for Flammability, I would recommend using a Warlord influenced ring with flammability curse on hit. You can also farm delve and look out for fire nodes. There, you can find level 5 flammability rings.

Always focus on getting high life roll and resistance on your rare slots. You want to aim for 6000 life at level 90.

And boots, you definitely want at least 30% movement speed (25% is fine) or Cyclone game play will not be as enjoyable.

Follow the flasks setup listed in page 1 of the guide.

"
Xelathur a écrit :
Cyclone can't exert attacks, so is Infernal Cry really worth it while using Cyclone?

Also, Blood Rage might be better than Berserk?
( Losing the flat rage bonus VS having blood rage 24/7? )

Infernal cry is meant the explosion and cover in ash effect.

Berserk will always be better than Blood rage because it give insane damage burst when you have 50 stacks of rages.
Thanks Kira, I got 2 astral plates 6 socketed. Now I will focus on getting one of the six linked, so, delve we go.

BTW, Is it better to go for a Bronn or Carcass jack on the long run or just stick to the astral plate?
"
NEODESTINO a écrit :
Thanks Kira, I got 2 astral plates 6 socketed. Now I will focus on getting one of the six linked, so, delve we go.

BTW, Is it better to go for a Bronn or Carcass jack on the long run or just stick to the astral plate?

Bronn has the highest damage output while Carcass is more balanced.

Crusader exploding chest will be better than Carcass though because it can give you survivability and insane map clear speed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires