[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

So with the new curse rings, enlighten isnt as useful?
as you can run ash + anger + blood\sand with 100~ mana left

If im not mistaken, the only time you would use enlighten is if you dont have curse rings and/or if you wanted to run FLESH over SAND [sand 10%, flesh 25%]

ive ran your build for many leagues and the only thing that still confuses me is the aura gems section

thanks in advance for the help and nice job creating a lasting build ive ran for years !
In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your fuckin' cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the fuckin head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.
Dernière édition par RedBeardBD, le 21 mars 2020 10:59:35
"
RedBeardBD a écrit :

If im not mistaken, the only time you would use enlighten is if you dont have curse rings and/or if you wanted to run FLESH over SAND [sand 10%, flesh 25%]

ive ran your build for many leagues and the only thing that still confuses me is the aura gems section

thanks in advance for the help and nice job creating a lasting build ive ran for years !

Enlighten will still be useful even with the curse on hit ring. Having more unreserved mana is always good. :)
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
RedBeardBD a écrit :

Enlighten will still be useful even with the curse on hit ring. Having more unreserved mana is always good. :)

right of course but its not a necessity like it used to be to curse and still run many auras, thanks man!

Also, does flammability or ele weakness hold more value on the ring if i cant currently get both?
In other games - you get a cookie whether you win or lose. PoE not only takes your fuckin' cookie and eats it in front of you, it slaps you upside the fuckin head a few times for bringing a cookie in the first place.
Dernière édition par RedBeardBD, le 21 mars 2020 12:15:56
"
RedBeardBD a écrit :

right of course but its not a necessity like it used to be to curse and still run many auras, thanks man!

Also, does flammability or ele weakness hold more value on the ring if i cant currently get both?

For this build, Flammability > Elemental Weakness
sorry for the noob question but i cant figure out why my fire res needs to be overcapped by 50% compared to other ele res?

Can anyone help?
"
GodPadre a écrit :
sorry for the noob question but i cant figure out why my fire res needs to be overcapped by 50% compared to other ele res?

Can anyone help?

That is only applicable if you use Wise Oak and Taste of Hate at the same time.

Taste of Hate will increase your cold resist by 50%. This will likely make it higher than your overcapped fire resist.

In order to benefit from both flasks, your overcap fire resist has to be 50% higher than your overcap cold resist.

If you are not using Wise Oak. Then it don't matter.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
GodPadre a écrit :

Can anyone help?

Taste of Hate will increase your cold resist by 50%. This will likely make it higher than your overcapped fire resist.

In order to benefit from both flasks, your overcap fire resist has to be 50% higher than your overcap cold resist.

Thank you so much for the explanation! stay safe out there!
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
GodPadre a écrit :

Can anyone help?

Thank you so much for the explanation! stay safe out there!
Greetings kira!

Question, in the recommended gear, you say to use Flammability + HoA + Anger

But then on the gem links you ignore Anger and put Blood and Sand

Does this mean that we only should run Anger if we get Impressence?

Thanks in advance!
"
Rvban a écrit :
Greetings kira!

Question, in the recommended gear, you say to use Flammability + HoA + Anger

But then on the gem links you ignore Anger and put Blood and Sand

Does this mean that we only should run Anger if we get Impressence?

Thanks in advance!

Anger is required if you use Watcher's Eye that grant "Gain #% physical as EXTRA fire damage".

For Flammability, you can now get it from curse on hit ring. Check out Recommended rares section for crafting instruction.

The preferred amulet for Chieftain is in fact rare Elder amulet. Check Recommended gears for reference.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires