[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

the lvling area is not updated, i found out. cause the ascendancy order is impossible. just took Poacher and i see the the final tree that you dont even have that.

nice build :D
Actually, he says in the guide that you respec ascendancies, even when you do so.
"
DankawSL a écrit :
EDIT: Everything except classic trees is updated! I'm off to try out the new league.
If anything is broken, let me know. I'll be watching out for all replies

Unfortunately newest tree is bit harder to progress through acts, but it shouldn't be very far away from how it used to be.

=============

Quick update about the new passive tree - it seems that the changes to shadow's area went through. It creates inefficient pathing if you want to grab the life nodes above frenzy charge.
Trees for all ascendancies are already updated (levelling not yet, site lags quite badly).

HOWEVER.

The inefficiency enabled another passive tree path - to Scion's life wheel. It gives slightly more hp (12% and 35 flat), 10% all res and slightly more evasion in exchange for roughly equal damage loss - which you can quickly fix with triple damage jewel instead of life.

So i'm going to quickly update all trees again. They should be up before league launches. I'll skip classic versions for now.

Yeah, the new shadow area is a bit weird
"
Cronax a écrit :
Actually, he says in the guide that you respec ascendancies, even when you do so.

oh yeah, found it :) the last part, thanks :)
Love this build! Thanks for everything you do, DankawSL.
EDIT: POB Fixed :D thanks
Dernière édition par duabijitelur, le 9 mars 2019 10:33:14
March 8th, 2019
Passive Tree:
* Updated all passive trees to the newest version.

Levelling and Progression:
* Updated levelling passives trees to reflect newest changes.

March 9th, 2019
Levelling and Progression:
* Heavily optimized levelling and mapping passive trees.
* Only levels 50+ have changed.
* Now you should respec Ranger's starting nodes around level 53.
* If you're in the middle of levelling with pre-optimized trees, you can still level with them.
They simply aren't as efficient. You can find them inside spoiler:

Path of Building:
* Updated PoB to reflect newest changes to the passive tree.

"
biaXamseng a écrit :
looking forward to Synthesis HC with this as it's going to be my first HC play. And how the heck did you beat Catarina in the last league with a 5L bow? i just couldn't finish her off at all as she would regen before i could finish her off. Maybe next time you square off with her in Synthesis, you can do a vidcap.

Thanks again for an amazing build!

I think i've had 6-link at that point, but it doesn't really matter. Knowledge is the key, she's easy if you know her every move. Of course, if you screw up you still might die. My mastermind video shows the fight very well.

"
duabijitelur a écrit :
EDIT: POB Fixed :D thanks

I actually created new PoB link before you posted. I believe i've managed to do it within 1 hour after openarl pushed new update.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 9 mars 2019 13:43:16
I don't really understand the ascendancy order. You pick poacher on first, then Rapid assault? And you respec on third? To what?
The order tells you exactly what you need to do.

Ascendancy Order: Way of a Poacher (1st Frenzy) -> Avatar of Chase (Onslaught) ->
-> respec Way of the Poacher (merciless lab) -> Avatar of Veil (Phasing)

Avatar of Chase is the node after Rapid Assault, so obviously i've meant that you're going to work towards it through 2 labyrinths. Respec Way of the Poacher in merciless lab (the same one when you pick up 2nd onslaught node) and again, work towards Avatar of Veil.

You could've always check levelling passive trees for hints.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
I respec'ed on cruel lab. Took the first frenzy node on normal, then, on cruel, respec'ed and took both Onslaught nodes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires