[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

does somelone know where does crafted+30% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier weapon enchant drop from?
thanks for the guide!

is quality on CA unnecessary for this build?

Dernière édition par qaizr, le 11 mars 2019 15:05:29
Hey,
first of all thx for this guide! This actually the smoothest palythrough i ever had with any build on league start.

So im not that familiar with the ins and outs of this build yet ( even though u did a great job with the faq, crafting, gem, etc. sections ) but i happened to drop this thing an hour ago :

help need some input on what to link in it ! (im experimenting with toxic rain and curse on hit)
Never delve crafted. Which resonator do I use for crafting +3 bow?
Dernière édition par Lupofin, le 11 mars 2019 17:26:09
"
Lupofin a écrit :
Never delve crafted. Which resonator do I use for crafting +3 bow?

you need three fossils so one of the powerful resonators
"
iRoN a écrit :
Hey,
first of all thx for this guide! This actually the smoothest palythrough i ever had with any build on league start.

So im not that familiar with the ins and outs of this build yet ( even though u did a great job with the faq, crafting, gem, etc. sections ) but i happened to drop this thing an hour ago :

help need some input on what to link in it ! (im experimenting with toxic rain and curse on hit)

Curse on Hit is the obvious choice in my opinion. Toxic Rain - CoH - Curse or Rain of Arrows - CoH - Curse.

Another option would be Frenzy for Frenzy Charges generation. Frenzy - CoH - Curse might work.
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
any opinions about trickster this league with ascendancy rework? seems quite nice

I'd say its nice, did uber atziri on 85lvl with 19lvl no quality gems, +3 6l bow, 4.8k hp, 800ES with abit different tree(took mana reserved nodes and went grace+dread banner+malevolence and took hp nodes near leech).
"
Goldthwait a écrit :
does somelone know where does crafted+30% to Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier weapon enchant drop from?

its a betrayal craft. im not sure if its specifically to a master or not. but it takes a lot longer to unlock these crafts now, so that kinda sucks.

soon people will have crafting threads open so you could pay to get it done most likely
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
any opinions about trickster this league with ascendancy rework? seems quite nice

I've already answered this recently, twice or thrice. Tl;dr GGG loves Trickster and created another Occultist/Jugg level ascendancy because why not.

"
Goldthwait a écrit :

FAQ: Where can i find 33-40% Chaos DoT Multiplier and +2 Support Gems crafts?
A: Both of them can be acquired through unveiling items. Chaos DoT Multi can appear on any weapon, relatively easy to acquire. [... rest of the answer is outdated since +2 support gems can appear anywhere now]

"
qaizr a écrit :
thanks for the guide!

is quality on CA unnecessary for this build?

It's not necessary, but very much welcome. Additional AoE is always helpful, just not very much once you get bonus arrows.

"
iRoN a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey,

Waste of quiver slot imo. Rain of Arrows - CoH - Despair is the best you could do. However i doubt CoH will work with the quiver, since triggered skills can't proc another trigger gem. Other 2 setups i would recommend are:

Toxic Rain - Increased Duration - Efficacy/GMP (does GMP add bonus arrow? i'm not sure)
Ice Shot - GMP - Increase Duration (bonus slows)
Frenzy - GMP (basically frenzy generation, if it's possible)

Actually... can it trigger Mirage Archer? If yes, then Toxic Rain - ID - MA
or Ice Shot - GMP - MA would be the best choice
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 12 mars 2019 05:33:30
Just want to mention that now it is possible to craft +1 bow gems implicit on synthesis bows. And later we can fossil craft synthesis items too (its bugged atm according to ggg) So it will be possible to craft +4 gem bows?! this sounds pretty good for the build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires