[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Sorry, not sure if I may have skipped over it, but is this HC viable?
Hey, I've been playing your build this league and having a lot of fun. Are you still running the same maps or have you changed it up with the shaper/elder changes?
Dernière édition par crustless, le 9 juin 2018 03:33:21
I got a +crit hatred watcher's eye with -lightning resists wrath. Is there any way to work these in together with herald of ice with this build?
New YouTube video for the build has been made!

Some guide updates for Inspired Learning and a Barrage - Knockback - Ranged Attack Totem Support in lieu of a Decoy Totem.

"
Hi thi3n, big fan, first time poster. I've been running this build since the start of the League nad have had a ton of questions build up. Mind if I fire a few off at ya?

-Why don't we take Phase Acrobatics?

-Are the two mana leech nodes all you need to replace Thief's Torment with Ventor's Gamble?

-What would you upgrade to after Thief's Torment, Piscator's, Esh's, and Queen of the Forest? (I don't seem to have enough evasion to make QotF worth it however, even with a Jade Flask, so I'm running Belly of the Beast for more survivability anyways. If you wanted to take a look at my character, I have it set to public!) I was thinking of buying a Vaal Breach next to help with bossing and relegating Barrage onto nothing but a 3link with Faster Attacks and Knockback support for moving architects to the walls as you said. Barrage just feels so, so weak compared to KB wall bounces.

-Are you going to be using your Elder Squares strategy for running T3 Burial Chambers? Why did you settle on Burial Chambers exactly? Personally I was planning on running the Shore, Toxic Pool, Shaped Sewers, Shaped Cemetary Elder Square personally. My goal is to finally be able to sustain nice maps for a League because I always quit when I get frustrated that I can't get the map drops I want. Do you think full tier 8 completion and below is enough to sustain Shore/ToxicPool/ShapedSewers/ShapedCemetary drops?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I really appreciate it. Great guide, hope I can continue to find success with it!
Phase Acro - we do take it, it's great for higher tier maps where spells are the things that kill us. If you think it's worth it to take it earlier then do it. The guide is a guideline not meant to be strict and followed 100%.

Mana Leech - you only need a little mana leech (.4) is fine) any 1 node is enough to sustain as long as you're hitting monsters when you click.

What would you upgrade to after Thief's Torment, Piscator's, Esh's, and Queen of the Forest? - Gearing questions are individual. When you are playing the build do you want more damage? More movement? More Survivability? More Quant? What do you feel like you lack when playing the build. Shore up that thing. Invest resources there. The concept of "gear progression" is an antiquated MMO ideal, change your mindset.

Atlas - I'm currently running Burial Chambers without an Elder Square. The map itself is T3 so I don't feel the need to get the most out of my maps (They cost less than a chaos) So I don't feel bad just throwing them in the map device with at least an alch on them. I'll be covering my atlas strategy in an upcoming YouTube video.

Barrage - Barrage really shines when you use the Point Blank Keystone and walk up to the mob you want to kill. It is the premiere single target ability in the game right now so investing links and Keystones it can be very good.

"
Sorry, not sure if I may have skipped over it, but is this HC viable?
I wouldn't try this at all in hardcore but I don't know anything about hardcore so there's that.

"
Hey, I've been playing your build this league and having a lot of fun. Are you still running the same maps or have you changed it up with the shaper/elder changes?
I'm running T3 Burials at the moment and kind of hate it. The map sustain is bonkers though (I have over 500 maps) so it's nice because I think the Trade API is laggy so it's nice not having to ever buy maps. The hard part is The Doctor card farming is reaaaaaaaaly RNG and I've gone 4 days with no doctor easily doing 400+ maps a day.

"
I got a +crit hatred watcher's eye with -lightning resists wrath. Is there any way to work these in together with herald of ice with this build?
Try it out, does it work well for you? What do you lose? When you are playing the build do you want more damage? More movement? More Survivability? These are questions that are individual to you. If you're asking if a Jewel with -15 Lightning Pen and 6% Life is good for our build then yes, it's a viable option.
was gonna level this build but i looked at the final skill tree and realized there's no life leech nodes ? where do you get sustain from ?

edit: forget what i said, just saw the blood drinker node
Dernière édition par Emizone, le 11 juin 2018 13:19:05
Hi thi3n

Thanks for taking the time to write this guide. Just a question about helm enchant - you say KB dmg enchant is best but increased area is also nice QOL, yet you make no mention of the enchant you are actually currently using in Incursion - Is this one actually the best one? (chance for additional explosion)
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
Anyone know best link KB in Tempest Binding and 5 link for Barrage?
I think tempest binding is BIS for KB, ice bite and innervate make KB 6 link.

I dont think Tempest Binding is BIS for kb, u dont even need barrage !

I can clear shaped t16 underground sea maps with 6link KB in chest, solo no group/support, ez pz game

U just have to go as fast as u can and stack ur esh mirror to the moon, abys jewels are still op asf too :p

Also new KB MTX is clearspeed multiplier ;-D
For the people interested in my Atlas Strategy for Kinetic Blasting in Burial Chambers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDYYiepK4Kc&index=9&list=PLnoucF9SPbnvqOmhoap8j7y3gQYl_SAdh&t=0s

"
Hi thi3n

Thanks for taking the time to write this guide. Just a question about helm enchant - you say KB dmg enchant is best but increased area is also nice QOL, yet you make no mention of the enchant you are actually currently using in Incursion - Is this one actually the best one? (chance for additional explosion)
The Extra Explosion Enchant is an approx 25% more multiplier 75% of the time (in a perfect world where you hit with all the explosions) as opposed to 40% increased damage all of the time (to both parts of KB). I have played with both and they are pretty close and extremely unnecessary IMO. Just pick whichever one you like. I'll update the guide to mention both.

"
About Tempest's Binding -
It's a great helm and I'll mention it as an option in the In Depth gearing section. Anytime Harbinger Items are on the menu this item lets us get two 6 links. Innervate and Ice Bite are great supports for KB especially as a supplement for a beefy Barrage.
Dernière édition par thi3n, le 14 juin 2018 12:31:29
"
thi3n a écrit :
For the people interested in my Atlas Strategy for Kinetic Blasting in Burial Chambers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDYYiepK4Kc&index=9&list=PLnoucF9SPbnvqOmhoap8j7y3gQYl_SAdh&t=0s

"
Hi thi3n

The Extra Explosion Enchant is an approx 25% more multiplier 75% of the time (in a perfect world where you hit with all the explosions) as opposed to 40% increased damage all of the time (to both parts of KB). I have played with both and they are pretty close and extremely unnecessary IMO. Just pick whichever one you like. I'll update the guide to mention both.

Unnecessary altogether or just for farming white/yellow maps like T3 Burials? I'm trying to work my way to run Shaped Vault with a friend and having a tough time, I feel like getting a helm enchant would be a good start. As someone who farmed Shaped Vaults in 3.1, what was the most important enabler?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires