[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

"
reeld a écrit :
Hello

How do you do red maps with MF wander ? ( cause i guess, you need 100+ on atlas to sustain map on shaped atals ? burial chambers for example )

I'm sustaining burials just fine, just shape relic chambers(t4 map because it is connected to burial chambers), make burial chambers your only t3, don't complete any t4 maps, then do all t5+ maps. I only got like 65 atlas completion and I am gaining maps just fine with mf gear, qotf etc
With all the MF gear
how can i get all three resist full at 75%?
"
benarcher a écrit :
With all the MF gear

check my character, I'm easily capped, thief's torment, qotf and atziri's mirror make up for the bulk
Heya'll!

I picked up the build because wanted to boost the start of the league with a great and quick mf build. I have life sustain issues around l70-80, so I dropped some dps for defensive setup. Now I use some gems not mentioned in the build (this is temporary by the plan):
-knockback
-frost wall on coc

this way my death ratio dropped, xp gaining is rocketing.

Ty for the build, it will rock when I can start the real job.

Edit: the setup synergises very well with far shot. Even able to kill some bosses and rares. still not the best thou.

Edit2: after merc. lab. and some tweaking I hit a dmg treshold, I dropped the aforementioned setup. It was a great bridging tech.
Dernière édition par AnarAran, le 7 juin 2018 13:19:05
Hey folks do you guys have any tips for snagging extra strength to accommodate the Decoy Totem early on in maps?

My character is still a work in progress but I'd rather not have to snag a +30 node on the tree for the totem if I don't absolutely have to. That being said however, I think it might be necessary just I can KB bosses against walls.

What changes would you make if you are playing with a support?
Just got me a queen 6L in 172 fuses :)
I used KB in Thunderfist before and Barrage in a 5L queen. Now I have dropped Barrage and KB in 6L and it feels like my dmg is slacking. Is it just that I don't have good enough abyss jewels or is there any other problems with my gear?
"
Hello

How do you do red maps with MF wander ? ( cause i guess, you need 100+ on atlas to sustain map on shaped atals ? burial chambers for example )
I don't. I have a separate character for atlas progression. I only use my wander for specific maps and blasting fast through them.

"
With all the MF gear
Did you help Alira? Simply get resists on your gear. Craft it if you have to.

"
Hey folks do you guys have any tips for snagging extra strength to accommodate the Decoy Totem early on in maps?
I leave mine around level 12~, it doesn't need to be maxed for it to do its job.

"
Not sure, I play solo.

-------------------------------------------------------

I've leveled my Wander two days ago and am going to be T3 burial farming this league (something new for me as I've never tried it).

I'll be doing a Barrage-Knockback Support setup to deal with the Architects that stand in the middle of Incursions. Or maybe just going for Point Blank and a heavy investment on Barrage for the Omnitect in Temples as well.

After testing Vaal Power Siphon I liked it from levels 12-40 but it started to fall off. I'll probably revisit it later by switching in Ricochet for Pierce and perhaps even going a Phys Wander for ways to scale VPS. Elemental Hit was absolute garbage in my experience but maybe I didn't give it a fair shake with threshold jewels... I might revisit it later this league. Overall I think this build is still great in 3.3 and most of my testing will just be to do some due diligence on testing other skills and ways to shore up weaknesses and present more alternatives.

As a whole I think people are struggling a lot with leveling with this build over the comments I've seen so I'll take a look at the leveling section of this guide and maybe refine it a little more in terms of the best way to league start with a Wander. While I don't typically use this character as a starter I can test in SSF or something like that to make sure it's viable in a league-start scenario.
Dernière édition par thi3n, le 7 juin 2018 19:54:39
the best way to level up in an ssf/league start environment is almost always using sunder dual wield and travelling to the duelist area then respeccing once u get your piscators/abyss jewels etc. , the unique are too damn pricey at the start of the league and it is not feasible in any way for the newer players
"
thi3n a écrit :
"
Hello

I don't. I have a separate character for atlas progression. I only use my wander for specific maps and blasting fast through them.

"
With all the MF gear
Did you help Alira? Simply get resists on your gear. Craft it if you have to.

"
I leave mine around level 12~, it doesn't need to be maxed for it to do its job.

"
Not sure, I play solo.

-------------------------------------------------------

I've leveled my Wander two days ago and am going to be T3 burial farming this league (something new for me as I've never tried it).

I'll be doing a Barrage-Knockback Support setup to deal with the Architects that stand in the middle of Incursions. Or maybe just going for Point Blank and a heavy investment on Barrage for the Omnitect in Temples as well.

After testing Vaal Power Siphon I liked it from levels 12-40 but it started to fall off. I'll probably revisit it later by switching in Ricochet for Pierce and perhaps even going a Phys Wander for ways to scale VPS. Elemental Hit was absolute garbage in my experience but maybe I didn't give it a fair shake with threshold jewels... I might revisit it later this league. Overall I think this build is still great in 3.3 and most of my testing will just be to do some due diligence on testing other skills and ways to shore up weaknesses and present more alternatives.

As a whole I think people are struggling a lot with leveling with this build over the comments I've seen so I'll take a look at the leveling section of this guide and maybe refine it a little more in terms of the best way to league start with a Wander. While I don't typically use this character as a starter I can test in SSF or something like that to make sure it's viable in a league-start scenario.

Hi thi3n, big fan, first time poster. I've been running this build since the start of the League nad have had a ton of questions build up. Mind if I fire a few off at ya?

-Why don't we take Phase Acrobatics?

-Are the two mana leech nodes all you need to replace Thief's Torment with Ventor's Gamble?

-What would you upgrade to after Thief's Torment, Piscator's, Esh's, and Queen of the Forest? (I don't seem to have enough evasion to make QotF worth it however, even with a Jade Flask, so I'm running Belly of the Beast for more survivability anyways. If you wanted to take a look at my character, I have it set to public!) I was thinking of buying a Vaal Breach next to help with bossing and relegating Barrage onto nothing but a 3link with Faster Attacks and Knockback support for moving architects to the walls as you said. Barrage just feels so, so weak compared to KB wall bounces.

-Are you going to be using your Elder Squares strategy for running T3 Burial Chambers? Why did you settle on Burial Chambers exactly? Personally I was planning on running the Shore, Toxic Pool, Shaped Sewers, Shaped Cemetary Elder Square personally. My goal is to finally be able to sustain nice maps for a League because I always quit when I get frustrated that I can't get the map drops I want. Do you think full tier 8 completion and below is enough to sustain Shore/ToxicPool/ShapedSewers/ShapedCemetary drops?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I really appreciate it. Great guide, hope I can continue to find success with it!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires