[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

"
Another great innovative build. Well done TN.
Thanks!
what gear would be sufficient to run low tier maps ? around how much c or ex ? just to get it starting so i can farm currency for better eq to be t10+ viable
btw i tried the build, dont get it how do u sustain mana ? did i miss some mana leech nodes ? since i lose mana after first few hits...

Edit: and i must be doing something wrong since it looks like i have low dmg..
Dernière édition par mm14, le 28 janv. 2018 08:15:51
"
what gear would be sufficient to run low tier maps ? around how much c or ex ? just to get it starting so i can farm currency for better eq to be t10+ viable
it's def a balance between gear/iiq/suvivability. find a good balance for you. mediocre gear should allow you to farm shaped toxic sewers very nicely.

"
btw i tried the build, dont get it how do u sustain mana ? did i miss some mana leech nodes ? since i lose mana after first few hits...

i pick up the mana leech node under herbalism
"

i pick up the mana leech node under herbalism[/quote]

Yeah, I'm having the same problems. I can see where that mana leech node would help out a lot but the issue with the huge drop in damage after switching over to KB is making it very difficult to keep leveling. With Stormcloud and Lightning Arrow I was doing about 400 dps. After switching to a wand and KB my damage dropped to 132 dps.

Did you by chance keep using LA for a while instead of moving over to KB at L28?
"
Yeah, I'm having the same problems. I can see where that mana leech node would help out a lot but the issue with the huge drop in damage after switching over to KB is making it very difficult to keep leveling. With Stormcloud and Lightning Arrow I was doing about 400 dps. After switching to a wand and KB my damage dropped to 132 dps.

Did you by chance keep using LA for a while instead of moving over to KB at L28?
I usually switch right at 28. For me this is right around the time I'm in act 3 and I get juicy KB bounces off the walls there. Since we're picking up generic projectile damage there's no reason to go wands over bows other than leveling your wand gems and getting used to the playstyle. Level 30 might be better once you get Barrage.

I'll be leveling tonight in an SSF environment to test the leveling guide and simulate a league-start with this build.
Dernière édition par thi3n, le 30 janv. 2018 12:34:32
Updated with a pastebin! https://pastebin.com/yAn5aNgu
Dernière édition par thi3n, le 1 févr. 2018 21:15:26
What about running raider instead?
Raider could work with this build but I would probably want to use Barrage in a 6-link and KB in a 4 link because Deadeye is used for the extra AoE in order to do bosses against a wall. With that switch I'd probably use Point Blank as well (since no Far Shot anymore). This moves us into a more "traditional" wander where Raider/Pathfinder are superior options. My build is a more non-traditional take on wander that focuses solely on Kinetic Blast.
Your leveling trees in the guide don't correspond trees in the pastebin

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires