The Abyss Supporter Packs!

Still no option to upgrade :(
You should have waited with changing the prices from $ to €...
Are you not entertained?
I really can't decide which one to buy, damn it
Both look really good, but which one would be the best
for a bow user? Anyways, good job GGG.
For me, honestly, the price of the packs are worth it, not just because I like the look of the MTX included, but because based in previous pricing of items it makes sense. $60 pays for an armor set, weapon effect, and portal/cloak, all of which together based on the average pricing of such items is well over $60, plus you get 550 points to spend so its like buying all the items at a huge discount. I just wish both packs included footprints to complete the look! I don't mind that there are 2 $60 packs. I intend to buy both.

The only gripe I have is with the payment system, the Xsolla stuff. I haven't gotten used to it yet, and I don't know if I ever will. I don't like being redirected off-site to pay for something. I'm sure Xsolla is plenty reputable if GGG decided to use them, but it interfered in my attempt to buy a second pack after the first (and still is preventing me from buying, I just checked), so for the moment at least I'm not happy about that. If I can ultimately buy that second pack later on I guess I'll get over it, but if this has resulted in my bank account being locked or something or I can't buy the second pack after multiple attempts over several days, it'll be a pain for me.

I really want to buy supporter packs. Honestly, the main reason I buy them is to support GGG. The added MTX and points to spend on MTX is very nice, and I'm sure I'd be spending less on packs if they only included points or nothing at all, but regardless my primary reason for spending is support. I'm happy with every pack I've bought so far. My only regret is that I wasn't around since day 1 to support you guys from the beginning.
Dernière édition par DESNIMC0, le 15 déc. 2017 14:00:21
i have never instantly bought a supporter pack before, but the abyssal lich set is just too good
Life will be technically better Soon TM
The packs look cool, but $60 is too much for me. Kinda sad that there is no cheaper option, but maybe next time...
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
I don't like the armor set too much, just a personal preference. But I like the other MTXs. Sadly no footprints. I have more weapon effects than footprints to match with.
"
saladinpaladin a écrit :
I don't like the armor set too much, just a personal preference. But I like the other MTXs. Sadly no footprints. I have more weapon effects than footprints to match with.

I would love me some footprints to go with pack stuff as well... Haven't seen much of that in a while
Any news about the upgrade system? I would like to spend some of those points to buy some fancy lightning eye effect and missing boots from lightning set :/
i want to spend my money! But i also want my upgrade button back. :(
Too bad all those nice supporter packs miss me because of Xsolla.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires