Responses to the 3.1.0 Patch Notes

"
codetaku a écrit :
"
Rakiii a écrit :
Most of the nerfs were needed except more chaos with legacies.

But this change doesn´t make any sense to me.

Lion's Roar: Now only grants knockback to melee attacks during flask effect.

and compare with
Magic flask of Fending req. level 9 suffix
Adds Knockback to Melee Attacks during Flask effect

For what reason we should use Lion's Roar over any magic flask now ... ?
It´s pretty useless now :(

You're misreading the change.

He didn't mean that that's literally the only thing the flask does. He meant that the line that says "adds knockback during flask effect" will now only apply to melee attacks. Currently it adds knockback to literally all of your Hits.

I see now bad wording though.
Hey everyone, guess what, the game is still free to play... I'm sure there majority will find out an Uber build that will dominate the entire game, again and again. It happens in every patch. So don't fret the game will exist whether you like it or not. Just have fun and think of a new and creative build to play for free. Thanks GGG! You guys kick ass!

PS
Thank goodness it's not Battle Front II
Why u just dont remove the Vp nerf and w8 for the 3.2?
So 3.2 well u nerf Vp and retard facetank shaper (totaly ok with this),but u rework ascend and buff some shit underperforming spell.
Rush the extention and give players only nerf@kill the fun without real buff is a mistake imo.
Majority of player,im sure would be totaly Ok to go 3.1 with the 3.0 balance build.
My english is bad,i know sorry.
"
Chris a écrit :
Breach is on Level 8 Zana again
We absolutely know that you like Breach, and that's why the Abyss league has been designed the way it has. It is the new Breach, and it is in almost every area. It's balanced in basically the same way in terms of hectic fights and item rewards.

Breach still occurs 10% of the time in maps, it's easy to roll with the "Fortune Favours the Brave" outcome, and we chose to include it on Zana's list for a second consecutive league (rather than rotating it out). There are certainly going to be a lot of Breaches opened in 3.1.0!

There's some pretty insane nerdrage and borderline verbal diarrhea going on here with shit like "The Corporate back peddling and lies are putrid" being said.

The new league being described as "the new Breach" should be one of the biggest and most positive news items but many just want to spew hate over some nerfs.

I get frustrated/disappointed when skills are left in a basically unusable state because it's wasted potential (both in design and in fun), but it's even more annoying when completely overtuned stuff gets left in the game for long periods of time and trivializes everything else (Sunder comes to mind). Rarely disappointed to see nerfs/reworks: just another opportunity to try a new build.
@Chris
no need to apologize, 99% of your customers don´t know about creating computergames, 0,8% go for a MMorpg instead and 0,1% are most likely going to take the same action.
Yes, dealing with customers is sometimes, lets say stressfull.

Who told you that Breach is my favourite ? I wanna met him. Someone needs to do the punching work.

I actually welcome that you spoiled 6 7 uniques of fiddy, enough to get the build engine warmed up.
Stable servers on release spike are more important, seed early be happy.
Pray to god that we have time to play your game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Chris, thank you for everything you guys do.

I know its a job, but the passion you and every Member of GGG show on a daily basis is what keeps me coming back. There are plenty of great games out there, but not that many have Dev's quite like you guys. Just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season :) Thank you for giving us Abyss as an early christmas present!!

Best wishes,
Joey
"
Chris a écrit :
The Baron nerf
This item should never have gone out in its original state. A single item granting a ~200% bonus to melee physical damage for minions is not acceptable. We are very sorry for this, and that we had to later nerf it. It's still a great item.

Oh fuck you. You released it, you should deal with it as is. Im tired of path of fucking nerfs. Its trash now and you know it.
Still waiting for chaos reflect.

"
TRV a écrit :
"
Chris a écrit :
The Baron nerf
This item should never have gone out in its original state. A single item granting a ~200% bonus to melee physical damage for minions is not acceptable. We are very sorry for this, and that we had to later nerf it. It's still a great item.

Oh fuck you. You released it, you should deal with it as is. Im tired of path of fucking nerfs. Its trash now and you know it.

Quit, no one needs imbeciles around.
Dernière édition par Satan_Assembler, le 6 déc. 2017 13:35:36
Way too much nerf
Not enough buff
it's not acceptable to nerf our defense and buff the monster and boss damage and tell us that we will get buff in a later patch.

As an average player (2-4 hours a day) I can't realistically get to end game content
as of now I'm very disappointed in the way things are doing.
If you only want the top end player to be able to play the game just say so otherwise stop balancing everything around them.
Doesn't bother me... changes keep things fresh and make you think... this isn't the only game like this, even in golf they move the pins around... no whining, play the green.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires