Path of Nerfs

"
demi1god a écrit :
100% of people complaining about XP nerf have no character past 95.
I checked 17 of you guys.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

I strongly disagree with XP nerfs :thinking:
Very reasonable nerfs. Definitely cut down the strongest things that people often abused. Increased xp from 95+ will make the races much more interesting and challenging :)
"
Chris a écrit :

Experience changes for high-level characters
... We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer...

Hmm, well I do not know too many top racers, but well known racers like Raiz or Uber already said that especialy in terms of racing they do not know if they will participate next league in the race to 100 again, because it is too hard of an effort. And now it will be even more harder? So this explanation sounds strange to me... I have never played to 100, I already struggle finding motivation to grind past lvl 90. But most people I know say it is at least a "dream" to get at least once to lvl 100. But I think for many this "dream" will just be an illusion!
"
Existing helmet enchantments are unmodified.

hoooooooooooooly SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
you just made +2 barrage helmets go legacy? jeeeesus those are going to be the highest priced items in the game.

good thing im dedicating myself to playing only leagues from now on, lol
Sooo, no Sunder nerf?
cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Wow, fun detected, must delete. Gotta make sure the ONLY high end builds are little blonds with guns. Because GGG devs don't have any obvious hangups at all. >.>

Guess one league where flicker was actually almost sorta viable (but not really thanks one shots, and whale market plus GGG skinflints price inflation) was just too much.

Screw melee players am I right?

Path of Pawnshop

Seriously why not just force us to pick prefab characters like in tekken? Unique skills bound to items, and ascendancy classes are already half way there. Precious few builds work on more than one character. Don't like your character being an ecoterrorist, a serial killer, a westboro baptist reject, or a mindless thug? Too bad.

Like everyone else says, try making damage remotely sane and ditch all the cheap one shots.

Everything that got nerfed are efforts by players to soak up or run past random OP damage spikes. So rather than fix the spikes, let's break all the efforts. Because we're GGG we're all about the illusion of choice.

I wish I wasn't almost gambler's anonymous Edward Bernays grade addicted to this game. But since every core aspect of this game is just copied from other great games (d2/ff) the result is undeniably fun. Shoulders of giants. And so here I am, complaining on a thread 100% pointlessly.

GGG, proving that being the shadiest guy in the room doesn't just make you rich, it gets you a cult.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Nice, can't have people running to quickly. They enjoy that, the sick bastards.

Good that you nerf dark pact AOE. AOE skills should be kept terrible, like you decided in the great AOE nerf.

Thanks for nerfing Atziri's Acuity. Wouldn't want a 30ex+ item that drops from the most difficult boss in the game to be good like that.

Good thing I waited until this to buy the next supporter pack. I will make sure to buy one through the reliable Xolla since they have a spotless reputation and the 1000 hour expert team seems to have made a great job as always.
"
Perimax a écrit :
"
Chris a écrit :

Experience changes for high-level characters
... We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer...

Hmm, well I do not know too many top racers, but well known racers like Raiz or Uber already said that especialy in terms of racing they do not know if they will participate next league in the race to 100 again, because it is too hard of an effort. And now it will be even more harder? So this explanation sounds strange to me... I have never played to 100, I already struggle finding motivation to grind past lvl 90. But most people I know say it is at least a "dream" to get at least once to lvl 100. But I think for many this "dream" will just be an illusion!

The moment the competitors "give up" the sooner they will tune it back down :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
The end of Vaal pact's tyranny! I'm really happy , thanks GGG.

Welcome to the Path of the Slayer age!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires