Path of Nerfs

"
Innomen a écrit :
Wow, fun detected, must delete.

this
Lol, 20 health regen per second. Why not put light radius on it?
Hmmm.. really thought sunder would get taken down a peg or two for leveling.
"
Chris a écrit :
Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

• 95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
  • 96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
  • 97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
  • 98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
  • 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

I disagree totally. With my highest character being 97, and I keep wanting to get to 100, you keep making it more and more impossible for me. Not a fan at all. No threats, but this coupled with the huge xp penalty for deaths in the mid to high 90s, is turning me off from PoE. It feels like I suffer because some people are too efficient. I know you cant make everyone happy, but honestly are "top racers" really going to enjoy that extra grind for them to get 100 on their 15th character while you turn away players who might one day achieve it?
Life will be technically better Soon TM
Nerf to VP? sure, but will it also mean that end game bosses will be toned down? Because if not, then all that happened is 90% of the skills get deleted. And if someone really thought that this will increase build diversity, then enjoy the Slayer meta (or Glad, with blocks and all the life nodes on the tree).

I agree on the barrage thing, it is in a good place without the enchant.

The RotF nerf, it is just locking rf for people with more time to farm. Stacking will only hit casuals, without this, the problem was that damage was easy to scale. Really though, You always brag about how many new people join every league start, and then You give statistics where like 70-80% of the people only got one challenge done, that is only possible if they stopped playing during the campaign, and early on. Maybe stop blocking 80% of the content to 20% (less?) of the player base? The balance is done around the people who get to 100 within the fist weeks of the league, most players don't get past the campaign.
"
roetetoet a écrit :
My time is limited and i usually reach around 93. Thought i squeeze a bit more time in to finally get that lvl 100 achievement.

You haven't even got halfway to 100, which is 97.8. It wouldn't have taken a bit more time, it would have taken way more time. If you wanted a 100, Harbinger was the easiest time to do it with Beachheads.

It's amazing how many people were 'going to get 100' this league...
99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

So it will take elite players 2 more days to get to 100......
"
Perimax a écrit :
"
Chris a écrit :

Experience changes for high-level characters
... We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer...

Hmm, well I do not know too many top racers, but well known racers like Raiz or Uber already said that especialy in terms of racing they do not know if they will participate next league in the race to 100 again, because it is too hard of an effort. And now it will be even more harder? So this explanation sounds strange to me... I have never played to 100, I already struggle finding motivation to grind past lvl 90. But most people I know say it is at least a "dream" to get at least once to lvl 100. But I think for many this "dream" will just be an illusion!

I think Chris was passed out from drinking (again) and he got a vision of Ziggy, Ziz, Raiz saying (no, chanting) "Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf, We don't need Level 100, Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf"

Chris needs Nerfaholic's Anonymous. "Hi, I am Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games, and I am a Nerfaholic".

"Erm, Thank you Chris, but we do not use real names here".

"Hi, I am Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games".
my qotf, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
When you starting new league and after few days you can see that somenes`s close 100 lvl. That was weird.

It`s right about that melee build, in that new league we can feel very strong that they`re in the middle of somewhere.

For that we know, there is no skill gem for melee build, really, another league without new melee skill?

Anyway the`re working very hard, we don`t need to pay them and i really appreciated them.

Good luck GG ! :-) Thx for all what are you doing.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires