Path of Nerfs

"
"
Fitchner a écrit :

WHY for the love of God would you make 95-100 even more frustrating, running the F***** SAME CONTENT over and over and over and over.....
If you would provide some endgame Xp gaining content along, okay. But this is bullshit, and just because of a few racers, possibly not even 1% of the playerbase.

All in all...
LET US NOT FORGET THE BUFF LIST IS COMING

highest char lvl 95. you never tried to get 100 but still crying.

I have SEVERAL L95 chars and another account with two L97 chars etc. And instead of typing in crap you might ask yourself if this is BECAUSE the game is ALREADY quite repetitive and slow with no additional content if you want to climb past 95. Thanks for reading
"
Romulas19 a écrit :
"
Ashriel a écrit :
Guys, it's great that you're not afraid to nerf things. It shows. But you have gone way overboard so many times it's ridiculous. Like, it's not even funny - AoE, CoC, double-dipping, bosses not dropping anything good after the HP nerf, ES... You're more heavy-handed than Hearthstone's "balance" team and it doesn't make your game more fun, it makes it suck. I dreamed of getting a level 100 one day, and now you've nerfed not only red map XP, but made it longer overall. Your reasons why are flawed - you listened to the 5 players that wanted it longer? What about the other 99.999% of your player base?

Your other nerfs, like to Acuities, a chase unique that's already super rare and gated and been treated with nerfs before, are simply retarded. Stop making us play the way you want us to, and let us play however we want. You know, like you used to? Maybe you've already forgotten. It looks like you have.

Amen!!!! Typical lets make the F-en game harder and drive more players away..thats what GGG is doing and they don't see this?

Preach.
"
S0T0 a écrit :
Btw guys this should be right unless there percentage was based off the current base values instead of scaling with the new ones given;

[95] 250,446,889
Added EXP for level: 15,285,490

[96] 279,248,281
Added EXP for level: 28,801,392

[97] 331,467,709
Added EXP for level: 52,219,428

[98] 425,107,336
Added EXP for level: 93,639,627

[99] 595,150,270
Added EXP for level: 170,042,934

Looks like it gives like up to 20 more hours to reach lvl 100 .. so probably like 12 days instead of 10 for the average 100 chasers.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
I stop at 90 for my guys so I don't have a dog in the "get to 100" fight, but I'd approach the experience point issue differently. If the goal is to slow down getting to 100 (with the "slow down" being most important), then I would remove the new penalties after the first 3 weeks of the league.

I look forward to seeing the boosts tomorrow. Thanks GGG.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
SnukiSky a écrit :
Do you have a Family? Do you have a Job? Do you have a REAL LIFE? forgot lvl 100 its useless whit the penalty in the Background...kill the Penalty then its ok...xp comes whit the Time. Thats the only good thing in Diablo3....

The average player isn't meant to get 100. Do you people not realize that? If you're build doesn't work by 90, it's a shit build.
Looks good!
Agree with all the changes actually. Looking forward to the patch notes, tomorrow pretty please?

Funny thing tho is the numerous comments of people that never did or will reach lvl99 beeing angry that the last level they will never see is 40% longer now...
IGN: Volki
As a filthy casual, I can only say, that I'm super sad about the exp nerfs, I was planning to go for level 100 throughout the next league, but I'm probably gonna give up already. So far the highest i've reached is 90 or 91, and those levels already felt long. I can't even imagine how long 99-100 will take me now.

You crushed my dreams,

FeelsBadMan
"
Fitchner a écrit :
"
"
Fitchner a écrit :

WHY for the love of God would you make 95-100 even more frustrating, running the F***** SAME CONTENT over and over and over and over.....
If you would provide some endgame Xp gaining content along, okay. But this is bullshit, and just because of a few racers, possibly not even 1% of the playerbase.

All in all...
LET US NOT FORGET THE BUFF LIST IS COMING

highest char lvl 95. you never tried to get 100 but still crying.

I have SEVERAL L95 chars and another account with two L97 chars etc. And instead of typing in crap you might ask yourself if this is BECAUSE the game is ALREADY quite repetitive and slow with no additional content if you want to climb past 95. Thanks for reading

M8 don't fall for his bait he keeps claiming character matters level yet his entire highest level is 95 and they've clearly played for 2+ leagues now and keeps the old chars
Everyone complaining about the exp. Nerfs need to get their shit slapped silly. How can you overreact to something so much without a second of thought?

The game is the same up until lvl 95, so all the comments about "balancing the game around top streamers" is already out the window. The vast majority of players never reach 95+ therefore this change has literally 0 impact on those players.

The remaining players could be considered the hardcore players of the bunch, and these seem to be the ones that requested the extra challenge anyways.

And finally, on a conceptual level, just because you have a dream of achieving something doesn't mean that it's realistic or that others have to bend over backwards for your arbitrary goals. This is like living in middle class and bitching that the price of ferrarris just went up 40%. But you feel entitled because you bought a few shares in Ferrarri. Can you see how mind bogglingly stupid these complaints are when you step back and look at the whole picture?

/Rant_over

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires