Path of Nerfs

POE skills need to have more crowd control. POE is all about beating.
"
Asilehs a écrit :
40% MORE exp? Is this enabled in the regular game or only in the races? If it's in the league, then that's not great motivation for average players...

Average players aren't meant to hit 100. How many people hit 100 in D2? It's meant to be a grind and an end goal, not something that gets hit in 1 week of a new league starting.
Good nerfs!
STOP NERF RF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
⚔️ https://steamcommunity.com/id/yalme/
"
Hamallainen a écrit :
"
Chris a écrit :

Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time.

• 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

Serious question. What percentage of your player base reach lvl 100 ?
An extremely small percentage i suppose. And this extremely small percentage sent an overwhelming feedback ?!
Maybe you could stop introducing things like Beachhead maps if you don't want this small percentage of players to reach lvl 100 too fast.

My exact same toughts.
Last edited by gryphon79 on Nov 10, 2017 2:59:49 PM

Posted by Completed 28 Challengesgryphon79
on Nov 10, 2017 2:55:35 PM
Breachspawn Supporter

It's very apparent what GGG's game is regarding skills and nerfs.

They have no intention on "balancing" anything. Make sure we understand this concept.

They release new skills, nerf old skills on a regular basis.

This is to kills old builds on standard league to get people to move over to the new challenge leagues.

If this pattern holds true, expect huge nerfs on existing skills like Dark Pact.

And the new skills being released will be somewhat OP to lure people in until the next round of draconian nerfs.

It's why I stopped supporting the game, every skill based MTX might as well be considered temporary until that skill is rendered not usable in end game content.

I'm fairly certain Berserker will be killed this next update. RIP

GGG doesn't balance, they kill builds and then promote new skills, every single league.
FINALLY!

I've been asking for vulnerability to not be a pure int gem for years now, it made so little sense for a physical curse (i don't care if minions are int and can take advantage of it, that's way more of a niche case compared to every non-wand physical attacker ever).

The rest of the changes look pretty good, I'm quite content with all of them. I am concerned that double leech may still be too much for vaal pact, especially if slayers still get their bonuses to rate/max rate, but that can wait for a league's worth of feedback as long as instant leech is out at last.

Btw, what of Bloodseeker? Does it still get instant leech? It's not as major a case so I can understand it not being addressed here, and I can even understand it retaining instant leech, but I'm curious to know if that's the case or not.

Anyway, gg GGG. Looking good.

(also, great post title. Love it!)
Dernière édition par Shppy, le 4 déc. 2017 19:26:08
"
Chris a écrit :

Barrage
Barrage no longer has the additional projectile enchantment available in the Merciless Labyrinth. The equivalent Endgame Labyrinth enchantment now grants +1 additional Barrage Projectile (down from +2). Existing helmet enchantments are unmodified.

The additional projectile made this skill and enchantment combination the superior choice for bow/wand users. We want to ensure that there are several viable options for these characters.

are you saying, that you guys recognized and realized how OP and superior barrage is compared to ANY bow/wand single target, and you decided to nerf it BY REDUCING 1 PROJECTILE?
even with default proj number, PoB still hits as high as 8m DPS against shaper
are you guys actually know how to nerf stuff?
Less random deaths from things like reflect, bearers and corpse explosion = easier to get to 100.
No nerfs to aurabots, zzz. This is what makes leveling to 100 so easy.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires