Path of Nerfs

Legacy Vinktar's?
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
You make leveling longer based on speedrunners feedback? I guess this game is only for hardcore nolifers
Dernière édition par kael694, le 4 déc. 2017 19:18:24
"
xpress69 a écrit :
GG GGG, and that's how you do it. Do whatever you think its needed, don't listen to every crybaby on reddit.

The game was fine after all the other nerfs that happened in history, despite all the doomsayers! and GUESS WHAT,the game will still be fine after this ones.

And yet, the nerfs they enacted here came about precisely because of crybabies like YOU, thinking this is the right direction for the game (a VERY small minority). Of all the changes listed here, VP, Doomfletch, and I guess the gem changeup are the only tolerable ones, and they should have come loooong ago. Slayer, VPS, and kinetic blast are totally fine, and the other things aren't... yeah, okay!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Only really upset about the xp nerf. As once I hit lvl 92ish as a casual. The racers have finished and finding a group sucks.i have no characters over 94 with an aim to hit 100 one day!!

100% of people complaining about XP nerf have no character past 95.
I checked 17 of you guys.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
"
leto2626 a écrit :

Yeah and playing longer has anything to do with hard ...

In a grinding game? Yes. For casuals D3 exists.
cant wait! going to be so much fun!
:: Man in black fled across the desert, and the gun slinger followed"
"
"
Asilehs a écrit :
I've always wanted to push for 100 but never can. Looks like i'll be getting level 90 again.

The reason so many people leveled so fast in the league was because there were 10 breaches per area...
Please consider this!!

turmoil and mayhem are NO Leagues, those are races. They don't count.

My bad about confusing the race with the league. Regardless...why bring up the fact that people are finishing things quicker now? Not many people get to 100 and it feels even more impossible.

40% MORE exp? Is this enabled in the regular game or only in the races? If it's in the league, then that's not great motivation for average players...
No sunder nerf ?
"
seanxjohnson a écrit :
I strongly disagree with the XP nerfs, I think the vast majority of players have a dream to hit 100 one day and that just went out the window. I don't understand why the plight of the top racers, i.e. the people who do this for a living, would impact your decision so heavily. That seems like such a poor decision.

this

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires