Monster Density in Maps

Remember that a game with no "good" choices contains no choices at all.
Great news, but what about the bosses? There's still not worth fighting for anything beyond the Atlas. I'm sorry if I am coming on as overly critical, but here is my perspective:

Suppose I did a map like Wasteland, cleared the majority of monsters earning 10% exp to the next level. Now I fight the boss and I die twice, but eventually I manage to slay the boss. Now the boss has dropped all rares and a tier 8 map. I also gained 2% exp. At the end of fighting the boss, I've made a net total of -18% exp and possibly earned 2-3 orbs of alteration.

The next step in the conversion process would be from exp into chaos. To regain the remaining 18%, I might need to run either 2 more maps of a similar tier (2-3 chaos) or possibly 1-2 Untainted Paradises for about 4 chaos each.

So at the end of killing the boss, I actually lost a significant amount of exp and don't even have anything to show for it. Maps are meant to be used; no question about that, but the boss only provided about 20% exp of the map so I don't even have the incentive to go after the boss. Then in terms of profit, all I earned was some orbs of alteration.

So at the end of everything, I lost out big time for making the decision to go after the boss particularly on exp.

I'm not sure what a good solution would honestly be, but I think having a guaranteed drop of 2 maps of the same tier at least and much higher boss exp would go a long way towards solving this problem.
Sweet! Thanks, GGG. Great news.
Very good news! Thank you Bex, for thinking enough to give us this info before the big 3.1 announcement. It is definitely something that is the focal point for anyone who wants to level (which is everyone really) :D LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Amazing!

Just don't forget to tweak Beyond with the density changes. I mean, I'm not sure if they're needed, just making sure they won't forget to take Beyond into consideration ;)
Very nice to hear thanks GGG
Kana-chan's Bench Crafting
IGN: Waited so long, use the copypaste below <3
Copypasta: @Frozen_Orb Hi, I would like to buy your Craft Service in Expedition

Please leave a vouch after I craft for you <3
The core problem here is that people shouldn't be forced to run the same map over and over again to grind experience and loot in the first place. Any game with grinding has a problem, IMO. If I wanted to grind more, I'd work more hours. =d
Interesting change, should be good.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
FeelsTodayOnlyTuesdayMan : (
Too bad I rarely do maps.
Partly because after doing the tire fire of Act 10, I feel like going on hiatus for a few months.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires