Monster Density in Maps

Sounds good! :-)
Doesn't really matter much when map rolling cannot provide consistent results in terms of difficulty. You've already proven you can consistently provide decent map rolls through the Zana dailies. So the fact that normal map rolling constantly gives crap results only leads me to believe its intentional. You have to know that not all map rolls are equal, especially as they apply to the entire map versus just the bosses. And this means that SSF are mostly screwed when it comes to rolling maps. It's just too much to have to dump that much currency into a map just to get something that won't get you 1-shot by the wrong rare or boss. Maybe that works as a currency sink for people that stand in town flipping items until they're filthy rich but how is that fair to people who actually play the game? Do you see what you're promoting? And now with the expansion, end game is going to be even more map focused. How do you expect anyone that plays the game legit to have a good time?
awesome
I did a 4 week break because mapping felt horrible in 3.0 but now everything seems to become fine again. Thank you so much for this!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Snorkle_uk a écrit :
spider forest also highlights another problem I think and that is while there are a load of unique items in this game that are so good people will use them in fairly expensive endgame builds, the drop rates are so ridiculously high that after a week they all cost about 1 chaos, if youre lucky it costs 4 chaos... ok running breach on 1 map is 6 chaos, if u hit a gg unique drop that is an endgame bis unique for an expensive build and u cant even sell it for the price of running 1 zana mod that will last 5 minutes thats pretty fucked.

I've hoarded quite a few chaos this league, enough to get my char fully geared to endgame and now the pile is growing and collecting dust.

The strategy was absolutely not running maps for a dedicated unique, but simply playing the game in every area where I need/enjoy playing, and selling the stuff.

I think uniques are very overrated when it comes to making currency and profit.
Dernière édition par FNX_Heroes, le 2 déc. 2017 16:54:31
"
Secondly, we have rebalanced the map mods so that every rollable mod now grants a pack size bonus. A random rare map in 3.1.0 has more monster density than one from 3.0.0.

Will the pack size value of the legacy map change in 3.1.0? Or is it only for new map dropped in 3.1.0?
Would love to see pre 3.0 density but at least thats something.
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :
We have rebalanced every map in Path of Exile and performed extensive experience-per-hour testing. We have worked on reducing how often unlucky outcomes with low density can occur. There shouldn't be any maps that feel underpopulated anymore.

GGG's track record on this is very poor. Here's to a successful change for once in a while.
I hope GGG not scared adding A LOT (TONS!) Abyss monsters, not just few per location.

And pack size increase gonna be HUGE, not slight monsters.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires