Desecrate

What this post feel like to me:

GGG: We killed ES for more than half of the class
Commu(on every platforms): It's bad we want to play ES just up it a bit to get it to life please
GGG: ...................

GGG: We fixed a bug with Desecrate THAT WASNT INTENDED but we add a nice Qol
Necromancer on reddit: SHIT BRING US DESECRATE BACK THIS GAME IS PURE SHIT SUMMONS ARE SHIT
GGG: Ok it's back to the way it was.

Please explain to me because I must be missing something, Es nerf was deserved but eventually turned into a disaster you can count but a few build that will still use ES. But GGG kept silent on it since 3.0 no reason for the hard nerf no insight nothing.

And then reddit getting angry on scepter and it's magic GGG step back saying "y np bros we reverted this change".

I'm a bit disappointed, I know GGG has a lot to handle and they can't post 3000 insight but ES nerf, Ghost Reaver Nerf, CI nerf were contested WAY MORE than this scepter story and we still don't have any information about it.

Ps: I'm not sure if i'm understandable(not my native language)
Ps2: I took ES nerf as an example i'm sure u'll find some others if u want.
I feel like the CI nerf was well deserved. And builds using it now are novelty builds like it should be.
Specters already were novelty builds and the desecrate fix made an already rare build into a headache to play that nobody wanted to try anymore. You'd need incredible luck to find the specters you want, and losing one of them by accident meant spending hours trying to find a replacement.
"
TheAshmaker a écrit :
LOL so now we know. Reddit is in charge of the balance team. Seriously fuck this game.

If that were true then the game would be balanced. Instead, we got AoE nerfs, cast on crit nerfs, double dipping nerfs, density nerfs, and 10x boss health for 0 reward. I can guarantee you no one on reddit wanted any of that. But, the devs apparently don't play their own game, so here we are.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
treshsocket a écrit :
Why only 3 challenges, Chris, you do not like your own game?

Chris has better things to do with his time, like slowly removing everything fun about the game.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Artofire a écrit :

GGG: We killed ES for more than half of the class
Commu(on every platforms): It's bad we want to play ES just up it a bit to get it to life please
GGG: ...................

Necromancer on reddit: SHIT BRING US DESECRATE BACK THIS GAME IS PURE SHIT SUMMONS ARE SHIT

Please explain to me because I must be missing something, Es nerf was deserved but eventually turned into a disaster you can count but a few build that will still use ES. But GGG kept silent on it since 3.0 no reason for the hard nerf no insight nothing.

And then reddit getting angry on scepter and it's magic GGG step back saying "y np bros we reverted this change".

I'm a bit disappointed, I know GGG has a lot to handle and they can't post 3000 insight but ES nerf, Ghost Reaver Nerf, CI nerf were contested WAY MORE than this scepter story and we still don't have any information about it.

Ps: I'm not sure if i'm understandable(not my native language)
Ps2: I took ES nerf as an example i'm sure u'll find some others if u want.

Spectres only needed QoL since forever ago, while the rest of the game evolves summoners have been stuck with beta mechanics for getting spectres going.
GGG: This was a bug and now is a feature
"
Artofire a écrit :

You are wrong.
It would not go back to the way it was, it would be better than it was.
Previously, the bug was still restricted to certain maps, but with the new feature, you could bring any spectre to any map to get a new high lvl one. much better than the bug was.
Dernière édition par flyaway_kong, le 13 oct. 2017 13:48:13
"
flyaway_kong a écrit :
You are wrong.
It would not go back to the way it was, it would be better than it was.
Previously, the bug was still restricted to certain maps, but with the new feature, you could bring any spectre to any map to get a new high lvl one. much better than the bug was.

I see this as the best argument for the current state. You can go back to act I and get your favorite wimpy monster and bring it up to speed by summoning it again at the level you are playing. There's no more "those monsters suck because you can't get them at your level" like there used to be. Monsters are judged now on their merit... not some arbitrary number assigned to them. If that creates problems with some monsters being too powerful, deal with that. Don't simply remove them from the possibilities.
Dernière édition par Shagsbeard, le 13 oct. 2017 15:15:04
Aweesome, way to back down when a bunch of people complain bitterly. If only there were some more complaining about the slideshow that PoE has become for low end PC owners when there are an overly large amount of effects onscreen.
"
rampagingrabbit a écrit :
Aweesome, way to back down when a bunch of people complain bitterly. If only there were some more complaining about the slideshow that PoE has become for low end PC owners when there are an overly large amount of effects onscreen.

Would you mind explaining why you support a mid league nerf to a build that wasn't damaging the game or current league?

Would you mind explaining why you thought summoners should be even more powerful than before, but just more time consuming to get going? Like if think they are OP wouldn't you rather the OP spectres dmg nerfed rather than players having to wait an extra 20 mins to get that damage?

I'm honestly trying to understand some posts like yours because they just seem to be the result of bitterness towards a previous nerf and you want other people to suffer nerfs because yours didnt get reverted

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires