Desecrate

THANK YOU!

I know its always difficult to figure out if something should work "as intended" or to slightly enhance it to fix a QoL issue. In this case this not only fixes the as intended but also is a HUGE QoL fix for summoners.

Thank you again GGG. Now what support pack do I have to buy to get this hotfixed tomorrow instead of next week (is that asking for too much too early!).
Yessssssssssss! Thank you so much!

Edit: Just to be clear - the ones we bring in will desecrate to the level of the map, correct? An example that many people were/are doing - bringing a level 64 Wicker Man from Ravaged Square in, say, a T15. I desecrate and come up with an 82 corpse for raising. This is how it worked before and I want to make sure I understand it is going back to this model.
Dernière édition par Walkerwatch, le 12 oct. 2017 22:36:53
Yeah that "change" completely broke summoners. Glad to see its going to be reverted.
Expert btw
Thank you !
Censored.
Thank you!
Love your buffs, Chris :D
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
Chris a écrit :
Community feedback has shown us that players found the prior behaviour very important.

I really do not understand how the Community's reaction could not be foreseen. If anyone at GGG has mapped with a Spectre build before, he/she would have noticed the huge problem with the Desecrate "fix" right away.

Not sure what the new Desecrate text means exactly. "Monsters in the current area" : does that include monsters that COULD spawn in this area but haven't ?

Thank you for adjusting Desecrate and for letting us, finally, have some real Spectre QOL.
Dernière édition par Monsieur_Gao, le 12 oct. 2017 22:13:35
cool now fix AOE. k thx
Absolute fucking legends! Good work GGG!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires