Desecrate

Thanks a lot, GGG, for the greatest change ever. As a spectre summoner, this is overjoy.
And that's why i love GGG
Was this done? Any news about it?
Hey GGG. Fantastic you've listened to customer feedback on this one! I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll do with spectres and/or desecrate in the next league!

Just a quick question.. In the initial post you mentioned the change would come through at the start of this week, any updates?
I was expecting the patch today because of "
"
Chris a écrit :
We expect to release this change early next week. Thanks for your feedback.
hence could turn to worth the wait.. ehem 4 years

I wish to have minion double dipping back

re-work on Slashed Miscreation mob for more base damage

Minion/spectre node for ailments and their innate skill duration (I was waiting for that threshold jewel from oriath beta, it's like necromatic aegis but that one was for all nodes surrounding it are applied to minion; sadly it was only medium area and so it won't reach fatal toxins node)

United in dream became useless (when they said "going to keep breach mod as the uniques are build enabler") Couldn't find a good spectre sync' with it.

Hope there's a good phy's damaging spectre on the next patch, too much dominated by elemental mobs (Heretic Guardians were nerfed, Wicker Man and Undying Evangelist not really a melee mob, Kitava Herald just good only for lore)

well I was just rambling of meh with frustration and because I'm not a popular streamer, build creator and avid buyer of supporter packs my comments don't mean a thing to them.
Do You will add Kitava Heralds to desecration table, because Kitava Heralds raised from Act 10 are bugged?
"
Chris a écrit :
We expect to release this change early next week. Thanks for your feedback.

Well, what exactly does that mean? Early next week should have been Monday or at least Tuesday. Nevertheless, ty so much for listening community about their wishes :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein
A answer from Bex_GGG on reddit

We are tentatively still aiming for this week but there are a few other variables with this patch that may cause it to take slightly longer.

Link to reddit post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/76u65f/ggg_any_eta_for_the_desecrate_patch/

"
olderrum a écrit :
A answer from Bex_GGG on reddit

We are tentatively still aiming for this week but there are a few other variables with this patch that may cause it to take slightly longer.

Link to reddit post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/76u65f/ggg_any_eta_for_the_desecrate_patch/

Oh.. Do I cry now or should I wait until the end of the week?

Also, Bex, if you're watching. Can you say lycosidae? for me, please?
Thanks for taking my Necro back again.
Have one questiion, similar to this:
"
Walkerwatch a écrit :
Yessssssssssss! Just to be clear - the ones we bring in will desecrate to the level of the map, correct? An example that many people were/are doing - bringing a level 64 Wicker Man from Ravaged Square in, say, a T15. I desecrate and come up with an 82 corpse for raising. This is how it worked before and I want to make sure I understand it is going back to this model.

So, can I take some Kitava's Heralds from Act 5 to T16 map and have lvl 83 spectres? Or I still must search in high-level maps for luck?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires