Desecrate

And here I was being a dirt bag making loads of money on shaper realms after i cleared them for desecrate spawning. Good change though. Thanks
"
"
Chris a écrit :
Community feedback has shown us that players found the prior behaviour very important.

I really do not understand how the Community's reaction could not be foreseen. If anyone at GGG has mapped with a Spectre build before, he/she would have noticed the huge problem with the Desecrate "fix" right away.

Not sure what the new Desecrate text means exactly. "Monsters in the current area" : does that include monsters that COULD spawn in this area but haven't ?

Thank you for adjusting Desecrate and for letting us, finally, have some real Spectre QOL.

It means any monster currently in that area or specter that has BEEN in that area. So go to lvl 1 area, raise pleb specter, go to shaper realm and desecrate till it shows up.
Dernière édition par DeadAllDayEveryDay, le 12 oct. 2017 22:30:29
Thank you so much.
We love you, GGG, awesome support as always!
Crybabies win again :/
Thank you so much for this, really glad for all the summoner updates.
"
Jerle a écrit :
Surprised we need a manifesto for this.

Considering the huge deal that has been made over it, I have a feeling GGG thought it necessary to devote some sort of announcement that explains why it was a bug, why it was fixed, and what they are doing after the feedback. A manifesto post seems the most fitting to communicate that.

And GGG, thank you for listening to feedback on this. This mechanic is actually more useful than the previous one since it's more reliable.

I wish you guys and gals well in balancing spectres though. I guess some sort of scaling similar to PVP scaling will be needed to ensure they've got enough oomph as an enemy, but not too much as an ally?
Yeah lets reverse a bug cause we dont know how to make an easy fix to it LuL

1) Allow max level summons in any area as long as gem allows it
2) Raise gem min level to 30 so you need to be level 84 to use max level summons

There i just did your job for you
Humanity has one redeeming trait: We learn from our mistakes. You certainly gave us a scare for a bit there, but the damage doesn’t seem to have been lasting.

Thank you, for doing the right thing.
the reason won the madness.

thx god

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires