3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Bernhart a écrit :
I think if you have your profil not on public you wont show up in the ladder on poe.ninja, right?

Zheng...your passive tree with the new jewel looks very good. Did you mention it here somewhere? If not...sneaky B...! ;)

I will try to get one and look how it works for me.

Best regards
Bernhart

I did, but you may not wanna use it, semi decent and you get a littlebit more out of it as a staff user, which nobody else is apparently is.

also pob won't calculate your new nodes from the thread of hope.
I set it up now for me with Thread of Hope and i like it so far.

I think it depends how many nodes of Sovereignty wheel you need for your aura setup. I just need Sovereignty itself, so i save 3 passives there and i can get Amplify and Discipline and Training without pathing there.
I as well took Spiritual Aid, as i have some minion dmg on my helmet, but not sure about this node at the moment (might give me some possibilities for further scaling).

It was hart for me to figure out how to cap my Res with this new tree, as i always want caped res without end charges, but i managed to do so now.

Also at 10k hp now, which is always my target even if 9k is enough.

Best regards
Bernhart
Hello everyone, thanks a lot to rhah for making the guide and everyone else talking, I learn a lot from reading what you guys write. I have a question however. I've got lucky with annuls when crafting amulet and my current plan is to block prefix and slam 3 exalts. My question is whether there is a better way to go about this. Thanks in advance!

"
Bernhart a écrit :

I think it depends how many nodes of Sovereignty wheel you need for your aura setup. I just need Sovereignty itself, so i save 3 passives there and i can get Amplify and Discipline and Training without pathing there.
I as well took Spiritual Aid, as i have some minion dmg on my helmet, but not sure about this node at the moment (might give me some possibilities for further scaling).

It was hart for me to figure out how to cap my Res with this new tree, as i always want caped res without end charges, but i managed to do so now.

Best regards
Bernhart

your minion damage gem inside the helmet does not add to spiritual aid, unfortunately the minion damage gem is more minion damage modifier, but any increase damage to minions will add to your rf damage as a global %dmg modifier.

there is also a option to use unnatural instinct jewel by the node "shaper". its decent, but I still prefer the 4mod jewel
"
Zielenica a écrit :
Hello everyone, thanks a lot to rhah for making the guide and everyone else talking, I learn a lot from reading what you guys write. I have a question however. I've got lucky with annuls when crafting amulet and my current plan is to block prefix and slam 3 exalts. My question is whether there is a better way to go about this. Thanks in advance!

you could also just slam once and then multimod. or slam twice, and then if rolls are bad, craft prefixes cannot be changed > scour > and try again
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
Bernhart a écrit :

Best regards
Bernhart

your minion damage gem inside the helmet does not add to spiritual aid, unfortunately the minion damage gem is more minion damage modifier, but any increase damage to minions will add to your rf damage as a global %dmg modifier.

there is also a option to use unnatural instinct jewel by the node "shaper". its decent, but I still prefer the 4mod jewel

I was just refering to the %increased minion dmg modifier which comes with the socketed gems are suppported by modifier. Yeah my helmet would be OP if it would actualy work with the additional supported gem. ;)

"
rhah a écrit :

you could also just slam once and then multimod. or slam twice, and then if rolls are bad, craft prefixes cannot be changed > scour > and try again

Oh yes, thank you. I never meta-crafted and I totally forgot I could scour and go for something big if first slams don't work.
"
Zielenica a écrit :
"
rhah a écrit :

Oh yes, thank you. I never meta-crafted and I totally forgot I could scour and go for something big if first slams don't work.

multimod is 2ex, uses a suffix, and you can't change your mods. you currently have a base that can roll forever until optimal if you are patient or have the currency for it.

you will probably want to craft on health while you're slamming 2 suffixes (at least 1 hunter exalt might be optimal here & possibly 2 - fire DoT & maleovance reduced mana). If you miss or aren't happy, then either revert to the imprint (1ex) or prefixes cannot be changed (2ex+scour(because health is on)), then scour to revert to your 2x +1 gem lvl

If you're planning ahead or understand your odds are against you for a dream roll, Craicic Chimeral is a cheaper option than prefixes cannot be changed, though if your dream roll hits first then it's unnecessary

edit* i just looked at your gear, and you did to your amulet what I had done to my first +1/+1 amulet-- rolled for another mod without crafting on a prefix and got something sub-optimal (in your case, mana).
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 22 janv. 2020 13:48:47
"
jaeds a écrit :

edit* i just looked at your gear, and you did to your amulet what I had done to my first +1/+1 amulet-- rolled for another mod without crafting on a prefix and got something sub-optimal (in your case, mana).

Nah, the amulet currently on my RF char is my first one that I tried to craft but I had no balls to annul it, so I made another. I've had no idea hunter's orb would work on already influenced base, will try that then when I get normal exalts to reset the amulet which after 2 Leo slams looks like this:

Dernière édition par Zielenica, le 22 janv. 2020 14:25:27
"
jaeds a écrit :
Craicic Chimeral is a cheaper option than prefixes cannot be changed

that can only imprint magic items, not rare

"
Zielenica a écrit :
I've had no idea hunter's orb would work on already influenced base

it won't, the item needs to be without influence

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement