3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Just started this build last night, re-rolled my garbage berserker I had. Looking for some easy feedback for cheap upgrades. Still missing last ascendancy.

Character DekBlade
New POB for this, Jugg?
Dernière édition par LockedGoblin689, le 28 janv. 2020 07:22:13
get the ascendancy ;)

and get that %recovery rate belt
"
LockedGoblin689 a écrit :
Just started this build last night, re-rolled my garbage berserker I had. Looking for some easy feedback for cheap upgrades. Still missing last ascendancy.

Character DekBlade
New POB for this, Jugg?

There is a lot of work to do / potentials for upgrades, so i will just give a short overview of the easier / cheaper ones:

- get a vaal RF 21/23 gem
- put purity of fire from helmet (makes no sense) into your shield
- use increased area of effect instead or change your helmet to a helmet with 30% more ele dmg (horror mod)+ conc effect so you can socket (awakened) burning dmg support in your setup
- you can change colours in shield using the bench even if corrupted (just fyi)
- 2x Kaom's way ring (switch to rare amulet if you need to fix resistances after that, aim for life, required res and maybe liferegg oder fire dmg multi)
- get a watcherseye with recovery while affected by vitality (i think those are cheap) (and recovery rate belt as mentioned before, but i would put this as a lower priority as you might need belt slot to balance resistances at the beginning)
- your abys jewel adds fire dmg to attacks, this will negate your EE effect, take it out asap
- optimize flask setup (you should only need 1 life flask at this point)
- optimize jewels (go for x% life, x% all resi and x% burning dmg)

Maybe you can give us some information about your budget, so that we can give you a more proper feedback about what to aim for as upgrades.

Best regards
Bernhart
Hi all,
Perhaps the "Adds 16 to 24 Fire Damage if you've Killed Recently" on his boots will negate a bit EE ?
glhf
bye
Rlyeh
Thanks for the suggestion, not sure how my purity of fire got in helm. Fixed now.

My belt gives me more regen than a 17% life regen.

I have one kaoms way working on getting another than will fix ammy for res.
Thanks for suggestions will update it all soon!

"
Bernhart a écrit :
"
LockedGoblin689 a écrit :

Character DekBlade
New POB for this, Jugg?

There is a lot of work to do / potentials for upgrades, so i will just give a short overview of the easier / cheaper ones:

- get a vaal RF 21/23 gem
- put purity of fire from helmet (makes no sense) into your shield
- use increased area of effect instead or change your helmet to a helmet with 30% more ele dmg (horror mod)+ conc effect so you can socket (awakened) burning dmg support in your setup
- you can change colours in shield using the bench even if corrupted (just fyi)
- 2x Kaom's way ring (switch to rare amulet if you need to fix resistances after that, aim for life, required res and maybe liferegg oder fire dmg multi)
- get a watcherseye with recovery while affected by vitality (i think those are cheap) (and recovery rate belt as mentioned before, but i would put this as a lower priority as you might need belt slot to balance resistances at the beginning)
- your abys jewel adds fire dmg to attacks, this will negate your EE effect, take it out asap
- optimize flask setup (you should only need 1 life flask at this point)
- optimize jewels (go for x% life, x% all resi and x% burning dmg)

Maybe you can give us some information about your budget, so that we can give you a more proper feedback about what to aim for as upgrades.

Best regards
Bernhart
Love this guide. This league has been a great addition to the build. Just wanted to post my gear so far. liked looking at the gear u guys posted.

Jona, sexy gear!

Finally got my last ascendancy and got 40% cyclone damage of course...

Now the wheels are churning to do a cyclone 6L chest with a 1 hander and shield.
BOTB 6L and cyclone, suggestions on 1 hander? waste of time?
made a slayer that's lv88/89 with mirror tier gear, and total of roughly about 600ex in gear, my final verdict? rf is better. I am not an expert in slayer since this is my first time playing one, however I was able to get some great advice to work out the tree from someone that's been playing slayer for 10+ leagues. if you check out the other slayers/cyclones in general this league 90% of them are using a 1h foil + savior sword. but they all have like 5k (half of them are less than 5k) hp wearing abyssus helmet. have fun inserting organs into the machine and get randomly 1hit by a white mob. the slayer I made was way stronger, 7.5k hp with a koams or 6.6k hp with a 6l astral with +1 curses. without the astral I was running 2 curses. dmg wise its basicly the dmg of vaal rf constantly on. but the radius is smaller than rf. plus you have to kill everything around you, then loot, and some morphs if you don't kill within 5seconds of spawning(almost all of them you will kill within 5 seconds) you still risk the chance of getting randomly 1shotted even at 7.5k hp.

average time for rf clearing maps is way faster than cyclone because I can loot and kill at the same time. and comparing defenses of jugg vs slayer is a complete joke. I played cyclone as a berserker in legion league but I abused a mechanic that people still don't know much about (second sight). but cyclone got really nerfed in radius, but the biggest nerf I can say is they removed the lv20 supported by fortify in 2h and the lv1 maim support in chestplate.

cost of gear my rf char is only maybe 150-200ex in gear. and most people should be able to do what I do with about 80ex in gear and they could prob function at 70% of my char.

that's my take on it, it may be different for other people, my opinion on slayer cyclone could be skewed because of my inexperience playing slayer, but I would like to think I am an veteran playing rf juggernaut.

on a side note, rhah made a god amulet, prob won't be beaten ever in this league or in standard anytime soon, its like 5/6 marble... I want it

ive tried my hardest to find ways to run the rf not inside the helmet, and ive tested so many different options. the only one I haven't tested is 6l supported by inspiration lv1 and arcane surge lv1, but its simply way too hard to craft an item like that. the 30% more elemental dmg in helmet is just way too strong. also a +5 staff with 1 open pre has finally showed up ingame, yet when I plugged in the math surprisingly a +3 staff with well rolled fire multi/fire dmg beats out a plain +5 staff. still no good 1hders but ive seen some of the 1hders people in thread are using are really good.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/WvoJzOZTm
there is a reddit thread but I couldn't find it, so I just linked it from poe trade, my mirror in standard is ready.

Dernière édition par zheng738, le 28 janv. 2020 20:54:53
I just thought of something godlyke...you can run a 5l rf/sr inside a hungry loop ring lol

can hungry loop consume awakened gems?

also, I legit lolled

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/eve91l/tier_14_piety_is_probably_the_worst_metamorph_i/

us rf players can survive this

the link is too long it didn't display right

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/eve91l/
tier_14_piety_is_probably_the_worst_metamorph_i/

the link above in 1 line
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 29 janv. 2020 05:53:58
"
zheng738 a écrit :
I just thought of something godlyke...you can run a 5l rf/sr inside a hungry loop ring lol

can hungry loop consume awakened gems?

also, I legit lolled

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/eve91l/tier_14_piety_is_probably_the_worst_metamorph_i/

us rf players can survive this

the link is too long it didn't display right

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/eve91l/
tier_14_piety_is_probably_the_worst_metamorph_i/

the link above in 1 line

Oncec i got oneshot from Piety Metamorph in Tanes Lab as well with 10k life on my RF Jugger. I think there are just some crazy combinations which can make it very dangerous, which you can hit by combining the organs.
Normaly i can tank it without my life bar moving down.

It's worth to know that piety will always start with the beam on a 9 o'clock positions and is turning clockwhise. Sine i am considering this i am fine.

And yeah my weapon for example is selfcrafted and comparable good, but its as well something which belongs on my wall of shame of crafting, as i hit the magic base with +1 lvl fire gems and 10% end charge dmg and tried hitting a good regal while using magic imprint beast craft. In my 4th or 5th rotation i forgot to create the imprint before i hit the regal again.... shame on me, but lessons learned.

Best regards
Bernhart

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires