3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Skitterbots are fine. It's still a good damage boost. Vitality sucks on its own. It only gets good if you get watchers eye with "%recovery while affected by vitality". In your case though, i'd probably just get one with %recovery while affected by Malevolence. They are quite cheap too.

If you get a double one like this, then getting vitality becomes a good option.

Ok . thank you for advice
PoB is not updated fort 3.9
or is it same for this build so it does not matter ?
Passive tree should be the same.

For items we have a lot more options in 3.9 than before.

You can always check poe.ninja to see builds of some guys on the ladder, just search by vaal RF as main skill and Juggernaut or Chieftain.

Best regards
Bernhart
found a belt upgrade, barely, but had to pick it up, cost me 10ex + more for cataylsts, failed all my belt crafts, will leo the jewel later

also its been almost a month where the hell are the 3mod watchers???

"
zadralu1981 a écrit :
"

turned off your flambility and removed eq while leaving charges/fire exposure on, dmg is only 600k, decent I guess, but I thought chiefs are normally higher

Well, of course, if you disable everything (shock from skitterbots. fire exposure from Wave. all enduranse charges. EE and ignite) then it will be 430k. Well then, and the build can be in the trash ....

please don't say it goes in the trash, that's just how I check everyone's dps myself included. I don't factor in the curses ever because too many things ingame resist curses especially bosses.

also I am not well versed with chietain
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 17 janv. 2020 18:06:54
delete
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 17 janv. 2020 22:25:02
I know I have been nagging him a long time, but Can jacob1818 post his POB, really liked his idea with Sporeguard.
You can always import a char to pob by using account and char name as long as the profil is on public.

Best regards
Bernhart
Thats the thing, it is not public :)
"
Bloodnsugar a écrit :
Thats the thing, it is not public :)

I think you can dig up his profile underpoe ninja, he made lv100 so it should show up there I think

got my first 3 moddder watchers eye, it only took a entire month for it to show up, and its not great, but still a 3modder, malev bleed immune, actively trying to find gear chaos res gear is hard you lose life and other res, changed gloves
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 20 janv. 2020 01:38:35
I think if you have your profil not on public you wont show up in the ladder on poe.ninja, right?

Zheng...your passive tree with the new jewel looks very good. Did you mention it here somewhere? If not...sneaky B...! ;)

I will try to get one and look how it works for me.

Best regards
Bernhart

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires