3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
rhah a écrit :
Guys, forget about RF. Cyclone is OP as fuck, and works incredibly well with the league mechanic. Ridiculous damage, aoe, and mobility. And it's super budget.

How squishy is it for uber elder and shaper?

Can you link the build guide you're using?
on a note that's related to rf, elder stygians are back in the game again, they can drop from incubators
"
Enterich a écrit :
May i ask if your playing cyclone on an marauder? If yes which ascendancy ?

Already finished all 10 acts, dont want to reroll so early on :(

I also bought a watchers eye for my first selffound ex yesterday...

i'm playing slayer duelist, but marauder berserker works too
Dernière édition par rhah, le 11 juin 2019 00:10:44
"
Enterich a écrit :
molten shell does bad with EE right? Does molten shell hit?

yeah, that explosion hits with fire damage, but it's usually not an issue. it doesn't happen that often and it gets overwritten quickly
"
dingleberryman a écrit :

How squishy is it for uber elder and shaper?

Can you link the build guide you're using?

i'm not that far yet, still making my way through yellow maps

it is squishy but it feels fine, i don't die that often. i think shaper will be easy. uber elder i dont know, probably doable as well with better gear, but i imagine deathless kills will be difficult

i'm not following a guide, just kinda winging it. my profile is public, you can take a look. i don't know if it's optional and all that, but so far i'm tearing through everything
^
and i'm not just talking about my build, cyclone is just op in general

and the reason i'm mentioning it is because i saw people talking about rf taking too long to unlock stuff during the monolith phase. with cyclone i just steamroll through all of it, i don't need to stop or anything, everything just melts, and the aoe is crazy. so if you want to have a lot of fun with the league mechanic... go cyclone
"
zheng738 a écrit :
on a note that's related to rf, elder stygians are back in the game again, they can drop from incubators

that's awesome, i always hated that they removed them. was hoping they would re-add them but make em rare. but it seems a little too rare, only one for sale for 50ex lol
Thanks for the build. Beginning to enjoy it much more now that I have a complete set of flasks and kaoms+helm. It zooms around pretty quickly, only stopping to kill rare mobs. At tier 9 maps now and still going strong!
"
rhah a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :

that's awesome, i always hated that they removed them. was hoping they would re-add them but make em rare. but it seems a little too rare, only one for sale for 50ex lol

that's because it's most likely a bug and will be removed I imagine
ign: PhrozenFlame
"
rhah a écrit :
^
and i'm not just talking about my build, cyclone is just op in general

and the reason i'm mentioning it is because i saw people talking about rf taking too long to unlock stuff during the monolith phase. with cyclone i just steamroll through all of it, i don't need to stop or anything, everything just melts, and the aoe is crazy. so if you want to have a lot of fun with the league mechanic... go cyclone

The question is how to make it work for juggs :D or atleast marauder.
Dernière édition par Enterich, le 11 juin 2019 13:06:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires