3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
1mb3r a écrit :
hey im trying that build and i found from another thread some low xp tips:
" I leveled with Cleave until I got Firestorm, which I used until I learned about Cast When Channeling + Scorching Ray. I got a 4 link with Scorching Ray, Cast When Channeling, Firestorm, and Fire Penetration and it carried me through Cruel/Merciless/Labyrinth. Amazingly strong and much lower mana costs than Firestorm/Echo.

The new Incinerate seems pretty solid as well. Incinerate + Controlled Destruction + Cast While Channeling Flame Surge is interesting for single target.
" it belongs to demi
buy scorched ray asap its going much better >.>
other thing u can play as melle taking mele nodes but you`ll need to break them at lvl 60 and take correct nodes.

uhh damn you shouldve posted that earlier on ;)

it was a pain in the a** to level this league, i took 10 skill points for extra melee / two handed damage and tryed it with GH and sunder.

sunder sucks so hard with 3.7 because multistrike got nerfed pretty hard due to the new melee system and animation canceling.

@ rhaaa what do you mean , should we change the scorching ray gems?

Should we even consider a 6L chest with 1xx flat life 8% + maximum life , due to rare mobs having 100% more health.
Juggernaut still beats chieftain by a long mile
"
StarBoy7 a écrit :

Agree. Doing now 7/8 tier maps. EC generation is stupidly bad. Tought it would be not as bad. For other players first thing u do u grab that life+chaos node. Currently at -50chaos. Just got koams and 5link helm so thats something. Now moving faster but still its wierd. Not bad but wierd. U have to keep an eye on EC always. And have to avoi chaos any dealers. About storm of orbs. if u want to do a legion content u acutally have to cast it and cant do cwdt ;// unless u have mad dps which is not a case so I have to cast it myself and thats super anoying :/ and now I have something like 55%dmg reduction while jugg had 90 or 91 ? 55% while get higher but nowwhere close to jugg. IF anyone has any doubts just take jugg. its QoL 10/10 while chieftain requires attetion. Atleast in early 80's
Small question, I noticed the Elemental Equilibrium in the skill tree. Isnt this build mostly fire dmg so why would you get that one?
How is damage vs the legion stones at later levels with this? We still have enough damage to pop most of the monsters?
"
Kumori94 a écrit :
Small question, I noticed the Elemental Equilibrium in the skill tree. Isnt this build mostly fire dmg so why would you get that one?

while rf does fire damage its not cast or on hit skill but rather degen. So u techniclly never hit with fire but degen with fire. And we have couple of ways to proc EO. most common storm brand or shield charge if u have +cold/lightning on it
"
Golekas a écrit :
"
StarBoy7 a écrit :

Agree. Doing now 7/8 tier maps. EC generation is stupidly bad. Tought it would be not as bad. For other players first thing u do u grab that life+chaos node. Currently at -50chaos. Just got koams and 5link helm so thats something. Now moving faster but still its wierd. Not bad but wierd. U have to keep an eye on EC always. And have to avoi chaos any dealers. About storm of orbs. if u want to do a legion content u acutally have to cast it and cant do cwdt ;// unless u have mad dps which is not a case so I have to cast it myself and thats super anoying :/ and now I have something like 55%dmg reduction while jugg had 90 or 91 ? 55% while get higher but nowwhere close to jugg. IF anyone has any doubts just take jugg. its QoL 10/10 while chieftain requires attetion. Atleast in early 80's
i tested in standard even with 8k net regen and ec emblem ring jugg beats it not even close especially for uber elder
can someone please have a look on my build? "VoteSynthesisGCore"
my damage feels not realy good :(

i know its a very budget version :_) 30c

have never played rf before

i have 100% switched from another build - so my tree is not yet 100% ready

(me EE is fine -> should be fine i think :) )

how should Forbidden Taste work ? this flaks kills me :)
Dernière édition par iDT, le 9 juin 2019 18:58:11
Ive been playing this RF build for a while now but cant seem to get past 500 net life regen. Im not sure what i am missing, but ive tried to follow you PoB guide as much as possible which shows 1501 net regen.
I see that there are lots of gems that you can use for this build but which gems would be the best for high lvls?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires