3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Shuggananas a écrit :
Melee splash gives you 30% area damage for RF

How do you figure? Melee Splash has no such ability, and the support skill wouldn't even be linked with RF even if it did. Again, Melee Splash literally does nothing for RF or Scorching Ray.
Because that's literally what the shaped mod does :
http://poeaffix.net/1h-sceptre.html#/
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
Because that's literally what the shaped mod does :
http://poeaffix.net/1h-sceptre.html#/

I would think that Area Damage isn't the same as AoE, but PoB seems to say otherwise. So I guess Melee Splash does give a bonus to RF.

A base search for "burning damage" would include that damage, though. Explicitly calling it out is odd, since you're likely excluding better modifiers.

For example, I just went on search and found this for 3 chaos. +145% damage. This one has fire damage to spells, so it won't work with our Storm Brand setup, but in general you can find incredible damage boosts for dirt cheap. Insisting it have Melee Splash is going to give you a subpar result.
It's dirt cheap because the fat fire roll comes guaranteed with the fire damage to spells which makes it useless for RF. This just dropped from incursion and they slapped some shit on it.
Is the "supported by lvl 1 blood magic" craft disabled?
or how can i optain it?
Ingame: Blitzfrau
"
Pax1990 a écrit :
Is the "supported by lvl 1 blood magic" craft disabled?
or how can i optain it?

It's gone atm

Crafted this bad boy about a week ago, pretty glad I decided to play RF as my league starter lol.

Working on the enchant but I don't really like running lab so I've been slacking with it.

I am selling this, Message me ingame or pm on forums to discuss a price.

*sold*
Dernière édition par Kid_Instinct, le 17 déc. 2018 13:56:02
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
It's dirt cheap because the fat fire roll comes guaranteed with the fire damage to spells which makes it useless for RF. This just dropped from incursion and they slapped some shit on it.

Alright, this one was 20c. Possible +151% burning damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires