3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Detonation a écrit :

Crafted this bad boy about a week ago, pretty glad I decided to play RF as my league starter lol.

Working on the enchant but I don't really like running lab so I've been slacking with it.

I need this...big time
+1 blood magic to sceptre isn't in game, if anyone finds it or have GGG confirmation, please let me know thanks

I was bored so decided to yolo corrupt. The first one bricked into a rare. Got mad and I tilt bought and divined the second one to 40% after 7 divines, then yolo corrupted. Maybe can drop purity of fire now?
Dernière édition par dingleberryman, le 18 déc. 2018 06:34:47
"
dingleberryman a écrit :

I was bored so decided to yolo corrupt. The first one bricked into a rare. Got mad and I tilt bought and divined the second one to 40% after 7 divines, then yolo corrupted. Maybe can drop purity of fire now?

no
Also you should have done the double corruption if you're going that far
Can someone check my gear and tell me what to upgrade next? last buy was the watchers eye.

and if i want to run 3 auras with enlighten, i need to have the blood magic enchant on my weapon to cast SR?

also, if i want the +2 aura gems saffels shield, can i get that with vaal orbs or only with corruption altar?
Ingame: Blitzfrau
Dernière édition par Pax1990, le 18 déc. 2018 08:07:41
"
Pax1990 a écrit :
Can someone check my gear and tell me what to upgrade next? last buy was the watchers eye.

and if i want to run 3 auras with enlighten, i need to have the blood magic enchant on my weapon to cast SR?

also, if i want the +2 aura gems saffels shield, can i get that with vaal orbs or only with corruption altar?

Divine your watcher's eye to 29-30%
One of your jewels doesn't have life
Get a ruby flask
Get gloves with supported by faster attacks for shield charge (link should be BM/OoS/crits/shield charge)
BM enchant doesn't exist anymore because GGG didn't bother to check. You have to link it with SR. Losing one gem for damage on SR.
+2 auras (or AoE works too I think ?) saffells can be done with vaals. I'd recommend buying it though, it's probably a lot of vaals and saffells to buy.

Also if you can, get a 3% regen on one of your flasks, either find someone to craft it or buy one already made. Or buy unveiled cinderswallows flask and pray you get it...
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 18 déc. 2018 08:33:42
Can i get a bit of scepter crafting advice?

This is where I am at:

This is what makes sense to me:

prefix
30% damage over time (craft)

Suffix
multimod (craft)
16% fire damage (craft)

I have one more prefix available from here. Should it be:
Gain (10-11)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

Not sure if i am missing a better option. Thanks!
"
joeboxer9876 a écrit :
prefix

Suffix
multimod (craft)
16% fire damage (craft)

The Fire Damage prefix isn't exclusive with Burning, right? So 54% fire damage would be superior to everything.

For suffix, instead of the 16% fire damage, I like the 4% increased damage per Endurance Charge. 9x4 = +36% damage when you have the charges up.
Hi, I wanted to craft a multimod sceptre. A question i wated to ask is there's a mod that you can craft "3-4 increased DAMAGE per endurance charge" on suffix. I was wondering if that better than fire%. I cannot check this because PoB hasn't added the mod in it mod pool so I couldnt confirm if it will increase the damage and if it even better than crafted fire%.
"
Eatsblood a écrit :
"
joeboxer9876 a écrit :
prefix

Suffix
multimod (craft)
16% fire damage (craft)

The Fire Damage prefix isn't exclusive with Burning, right? So 54% fire damage would be superior to everything.

For suffix, instead of the 16% fire damage, I like the 4% increased damage per Endurance Charge. 9x4 = +36% damage when you have the charges up.

The fire damage prefix cant roll with EF.

I didn't know about the endurance charge one that is certainly better.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires