3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
korzek a écrit :
Since blood magic was taken out of the game for scepters what are people doing now for mid/end game weapon?

I'm not sure about this either, im getting to the point where I want to craft my own sceptre in BHC and not sure what to do. Seeing as I kinda want to run 3x purity or 2x purity + aspect of spider not sure what the best option is for sceptre/SR setup in regards to both damage and mana.
Hi

Was messing around in PoB with RF and came to something I think wasn't much discussed :

Getting the Spiritual Aid notable costs 6 points from our regular tree and grant more DoT dps/points than anything else close to our tree, in the PoB where I took the screen, 5% life is 4700 DoT dps which is around 10% less damage for more survivability. Those 6 points also give a 1% max life regen, which is always neat in RF.

However, that opens up many new rolls on item to boost our damage. Mainly, we could get a Bone Helmet with a 40% roll with the Elder mod of Burning damage, which is a huge gain. I compared with the same rolls you could get between a 5 to 10% damage increase with it.

Likewise, Veiled minion mods can be potential crafts on good Scepter base. Same goes for Jewels, Abyss jewels and so on.

Any thoughts about it ?
Dernière édition par Aranaevens, le 16 déc. 2018 18:51:11
Just hit 91 on Betrayal with this build.

Sold my Xophs off for the time being because damage wasnt needed, but some added survivability was.

Helam and weapon I suppose will be my next steps.

Overcapped res, 7.2k hp and good DPS/sustain will try and push this to 100
Dernière édition par AverageSCEnjoyer, le 16 déc. 2018 19:09:52
"
Can you link me from the poe trade something cheap? I bought balefire cuz i like to complement RF with SR. It's doing so much damage and it's carrying me.
I just hit maps and im dying non stop (i'm overcapped on resistances), all because i don't do enough dmg with RF.
Any tips on how to break this choke point would be appreciated. I have 80c only.

I just did a search now. Set base as Sceptre and mod "burning damage" minimum 100. Five different ones popped up for 1 chaos each. Several had an open prefix (so you can add +fire damage or +life) or suffix (+4% damage per endurance charge, or a resist). That's gonna give you so much more damage than the Balefire.

Just make sure it doesn't have adds fire to spells or attacks. (and if you're using Pyre ring, that it doesn't add cold either)

You can still use SR, just slot it in the weapon manually. I'm using a Shaped sceptre with +2 to socketed gems and level 16 elemental focus, so my stage 8 SR is putting out as much damage as my RF.
"
Aranaevens a écrit :
Getting the Spiritual Aid notable costs 6 points from our regular tree and grant more DoT dps/points than anything else close to our tree, in the PoB where I took the screen, 5% life is 4700 DoT dps which is around 10% less damage for more survivability. Those 6 points also give a 1% max life regen, which is always neat in RF.

This seems interesting, compared to the other post 90 options the guide lists.

69% increased damage
1% life regen per second

And maybe my Stone Golem will stop dying.
"
Aranaevens a écrit :
Getting the Spiritual Aid...

Any thoughts about it ?

i tried it on my standard character, this is what i got:

the following percentages are of total life/regen/damage

Lose:
-6.5% life
-3% regen

Gain:
+1.5% dps (passives only)
+6.1% dps (with bone helmet)
+8.6% dps (with bone helmet and minion damage)

edit
forgot to mention that to get the passive points for Spiritual Aid i dropped Tireless life wheel and 1 life node
Dernière édition par rhah, le 16 déc. 2018 21:02:38
How about using The Oak shield for the up to 150 Life and regen?
"
Stalkrr a écrit :

Not necessary
the basics of my char is complete, time to start the uber elder farm, goal is the usual, 2 mirrors.

no longer wearing all garba ge. everything takes longer to do in this league because your time is split doing other contents like alva/syndicate.

there are more options to explore later on with all the weird uniques the syndicate members carry.

I am almost 100% sure the dmg tora does is a bug, it just doesn't make any sense.

ill post a gear setup if anyone wants to take a look, an old hand at this. got my single mod watchers earlier too, surprisingly I assumed its like 10ex, its not, its dirt cheap. now the char is functioning at least 60% of max efficiency. everything can still be improved. elder gloves with 3% life + 100 life. i86 boots with 35ms + 120 res + 3% life + 100life. double fire %dmg marble/elder marble. fire% dmg/ele % dmg gg + %max life elder belt. 180% scepter + inc critical strike + spell crit. ALOT of sht can be improved still, but atm, can farm uber elder deathless.

I forgot we have double corruption this league for koams also. I have no idea how that works since I didn't play incursion

a lot of stuff has been posted before, the summoning wheel isn't worth it unless you have the gear to fully support that wheel, and I don't mean a bone helm, since you want a rf enchant on your regular eventually. you can however, roll "socketed item supported by lv16-20 minion damage"

the 2h staff that guy posted was really cool ive never seen that before, and I can see it working too. youd just have to modify your build and shave off some gems.

ill also add, the point of the rf build is not to tank everything, its to do that while still being able to clear all contents in the game, saw some posts saying people are skipping syndicate entirely, or some people saying your getting oneshotted by mods. if you are then there is something wrong with your build. there are harder contents than uber elder now.
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 16 déc. 2018 22:53:40
"
Stalkrr a écrit :

I definitely used Springleaf/Oak at the beginning of the league until I got the passives and Saffel.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires