3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Sidu a écrit :
increased spell damage increase rf dmg?

nope

been meaning to do this for a long time but I kept forgetting, just upped all gems for rf

also just paid 47 for
, 3 divines

interesting enough, just tested

it actually increases the radius of your rf slightly
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 30 sept. 2018 05:52:18
"
Albion_sward a écrit :
OK watchers was 200 EX,

I know about Kaom's but then I run short of Intelligence (by 12) and Dexterity (by 28) so I will need to rework my entire gear

8 achievements and 200ex huh
Plus all those quad RF jewels huh
Man RMT sure sounds nice LOL
Transitioning away from RF for this league to try out other builds, figured I'd offer my full gear + gems/jewels. This build can do up to tier 15 very comfortably and I've done tier 15 Elder 270+ in delve. Asking price of only 20ex. All you need to buy is the regrets to switch to RF :)

Dernière édition par Silvanis149, le 30 sept. 2018 10:58:14
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Tiffiklotz a écrit :
I have flat Cold Damage on a ring. Does Shield Charge trigger EE when I use Pyre? As it converts Cold to Fire, SC now does Phys+Cold+Fire

yes, if you are using Pyre you can't have additional cold damage to attacks on your gear

Yes it works or I can't use? Want to make sure to have EE active
Tiffiklotz

It will not work to trigger EE, you should look for lightning damage
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
"
Albion_sward a écrit :
OK watchers was 200 EX,

I know about Kaom's but then I run short of Intelligence (by 12) and Dexterity (by 28) so I will need to rework my entire gear

8 achievements and 200ex huh
Plus all those quad RF jewels huh
Man RMT sure sounds nice LOL

With no offence, reading with understanding usually helps.

This is my STANDARD character, where the challenges are in Delve, which I do not play much.

For Jewels, you have to watch PoE trade and you can find good deals like this one below

http://poe.trade/search/asinahaiyokite

3ex for that jewel, it is a bargain. you could buy it and re-sell with profit about 20 Ex, or just keep it for your RF build.

And sometimes you have to be lucky and get a good drop as I did see page 202 for reference

Very respectfully

Albion_sward
"
Tiffiklotz a écrit :
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Tiffiklotz a écrit :
I have flat Cold Damage on a ring. Does Shield Charge trigger EE when I use Pyre? As it converts Cold to Fire, SC now does Phys+Cold+Fire

yes, if you are using Pyre you can't have additional cold damage to attacks on your gear

Yes it works or I can't use? Want to make sure to have EE active

Pyre rings change cold damage to fire damage. If you have fire damage you will trigger bad EE when you use Shield Charge, giving your enemies resistance to fire damage.

If you are not using Pyre rings you need cold or lightning damage for Shield Charge to trigger EE. And if you are using Pyre rings you can only use lightning damage to attacks.
This just happened:

Didn't knew it was even possible. How would you price it?
"
Skk1p a écrit :
This just happened:

also possible with fossils:

"
zheng738 a écrit :
also just paid 47 for
, 3 divines

The one with phys taken as fire should be better for deeper delving. You calso get that mod on a shield.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires