3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
zheng738 a écrit :
gratz on 36 achievement

Thanks, man. I've been focusing on it for the last few days. "Complete following maps" was a real grindy one.
ffs you actually did that one? did you buy 300 zana mod maps or something

by my count I hardcap at 35 achievement, the last one is hell. its either 500 uber lab chests or lv 100
"
zheng738 a écrit :
ffs you actually did that one? did you buy 300 zana mod maps or something

by my count I hardcap at 35 achievement, the last one is hell. its either 500 uber lab chests or lv 100

I always run zana mods so that part wasn't an issue.

For the corrupted maps what i did was just buy and corrupt a ton of level 1 graveyard maps. It takes less than a minute to find bosses solo, and less than 30 seconds in a team of two. There are a few bosses per map, so you get a ton of uniques and frags, and end up getting your money back.

"
rhah a écrit :
"
Sidu a écrit :
In your gear in delve I can't see any items that gives elemental damage to attack skills, so how do you trigger EE

Also I die very fast. I have almost 7k hp and 8k armour, resist maxed.

abyss jewel

go through gear >> gear_breakdown section

yes I know, but what I mean is that in your delve gear there is nothing granting EE bonus. U don't have stygian vise for abyss jewel and any other part of your armor doesn't give elem to attacks
"
Sidu a écrit :
yes I know, but what I mean is that in your delve gear there is nothing granting EE bonus. U don't have stygian vise for abyss jewel and any other part of your armor doesn't give elem to attacks

you can also use abyss jewels in your passive tree jewel nodes
wow, first time ive ever received this drop ever, been using harbinger mod on t16s to spawn uber elder.

did not know it existed
I'm finishing up the shaper fragment quests, and I'm at the last part where I have to kill the elder in the red maps while the shaper survives. Anyone know a good strategy to protect the shaper? I struggled to kill the adds off quick enough with my current build. I read a thread saying frost wall is a good way to protect the shaper, however, it seems like projectiles go right through it while I was testing it out. Any help would be mucho obliged.
"
MegaJoe a écrit :
I'm finishing up the shaper fragment quests, and I'm at the last part where I have to kill the elder in the red maps while the shaper survives. Anyone know a good strategy to protect the shaper? I struggled to kill the adds off quick enough with my current build. I read a thread saying frost wall is a good way to protect the shaper, however, it seems like projectiles go right through it while I was testing it out. Any help would be mucho obliged.

I don't remember having projectiles go through it, I used it myself for red elders when I was leveling up. you just have to keep recasting it. you won't be able to kill the portals intime once there are 3 or 4 portals you just have to spam the walls to cover shaper from both angles.

In the mean time I got a rf helm from trades, gonna sell this one but geezus can you imagine if this had conc on it???

Hey question here,
Is it better to use a elder shield late game then a unique i feel like i can get allot of good stats from the elder shield, Altho im not sure if the 2% max fire ress is worth losing.
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
MegaJoe a écrit :

I don't remember having projectiles go through it, I used it myself for red elders when I was leveling up. you just have to keep recasting it. you won't be able to kill the portals intime once there are 3 or 4 portals you just have to spam the walls to cover shaper from both angles.

In the mean time I got a rf helm from trades, gonna sell this one but geezus can you imagine if this had conc on it???

Alright I'll try out the frost wall strat on my next elder fight. That helmet is absolutely disgusting by the way. With conc, it should be illegal.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires