3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

I like your helmet, and yes, you are right, it will be a great RF #1 helmet.
With below stats

40% increased Righteous Fire Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Burning Damage
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Concentrated Effect
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
+81 to Armour
+135 to maximum Life
3% increased maximum Life
+40% to Lightning Resistance
35% increased Burning Damage
25% increased Area Damage

it will beat

by 14-15K Shaper DPS

But there are always some "but's" ;-)
Good build!
cookies
Dernière édition par MosesPwns, le 30 sept. 2018 00:58:50
"
Albion_sward a écrit :
I like your helmet, and yes, you are right, it will be a great RF #1 helmet.
With below stats

it will beat

by 14-15K Shaper DPS

But there are always some "but's" ;-)

the helm I am wearing right now is comparable, not the one I linked here.

there is one that was up for mirror service but it disappeared, was 18/20 but it had enemies have -9 fire res.

I think ill save my mirror for now

lmk if anyone here tried using 2 to 3 might of the meeks. some player use only 1 by the berserking node. I don't use any, but I tried it out with 2 to 3 and it gave a massive life boost, like 600+ life, but I lost a lot of dps.

I feel a little squishy, if anyone could give some inputs from path of building, lmk, delve 450+ is getting too dangerous I am trying to think of ways to buff it up even further but its hard
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 30 sept. 2018 03:37:27
I have flat Cold Damage on a ring. Does Shield Charge trigger EE when I use Pyre? As it converts Cold to Fire, SC now does Phys+Cold+Fire
"
Albion_sward a écrit :

That helmet brings back some memories. I partially crafted it back in Abyss league.

Sold it to a guy in Standard who then got lucky and crafted t1 conc and life for next to nothing.
"
Tiffiklotz a écrit :
I have flat Cold Damage on a ring. Does Shield Charge trigger EE when I use Pyre? As it converts Cold to Fire, SC now does Phys+Cold+Fire

yes, if you are using Pyre you can't have additional cold damage to attacks on your gear
"
zheng738 a écrit :
lmk if anyone here tried using 2 to 3 might of the meeks. some player use only 1 by the berserking node. I don't use any, but I tried it out with 2 to 3 and it gave a massive life boost, like 600+ life, but I lost a lot of dps.

I feel a little squishy, if anyone could give some inputs from path of building, lmk, delve 450+ is getting too dangerous I am trying to think of ways to buff it up even further but its hard

It's only worth using one of em, south of Constitution. It gives 10% life, 20 flat life, and some regen and attributes.
increased spell damage increase rf dmg?
"
rhah a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :

It's only worth using one of em, south of Constitution. It gives 10% life, 20 flat life, and some regen and attributes.

its interesting to try testing them in the node right above sentenial and right below shaping. the life nodes will overlap in the constitution wheel and all of a sudden some of them start giving 12% life, the small regen nodes because 1.2% life regen and the res nodes become 30res + per element. its interesting.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires