3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Skk1p a écrit :
Hey guys, why not go to the Heart of flame nodes on the Top?

The PoB is until level 81. Would you reccomend we go there after?

Many thanks on the build!

Cheers

I am not expert on this build at all, but I think you get more out of taking all of the nodes around explosive impact as well as Ash, Frost and Storm.

That said there are also some extra socket nodes that are not far off the beaten path that could also yield more damage (depending on the jewels you have available).

Also it seems you are missing quite a bit of the life nodes for this build, I am not sure if you have felt like you are squishy or not yet though.
Dernière édition par _Duality_, le 4 sept. 2018 17:43:44
Spoiler
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
People, don't sleep on resonators lmao
That was just one try with 2 fossils "more life" and "more fire" modifiers

@Shuggananas could you take a picture showing the advanced mod descriptions? I am wondering if it is stacking the +% fire roll that the item can roll with the guaranteed fire roll from the fossil.
"
_Duality_ a écrit :
"
Skk1p a écrit :
Hey guys, why not go to the Heart of flame nodes on the Top?

The PoB is until level 81. Would you reccomend we go there after?

Many thanks on the build!

Cheers

I am not expert on this build at all, but I think you get more out of taking all of the nodes around explosive impact as well as Ash, Frost and Storm.

That said there are also some extra socket nodes that are not far off the beaten path that could also yield more damage (depending on the jewels you have available).

Also it seems you are missing quite a bit of the life nodes for this build, I am not sure if you have felt like you are squishy or not yet though.

PoB goes until 90. The tree in the passive_tree section goes until 88, and then there are multiple options that you can take are listed right below it.

None of the stuff you guys listed is worth it. There are better ways to spend your points. Also, don't forget that life% passives not only increase your life but also damage.
Really enjoying the build so far, progressing through maps nicely. Thanks for the great guide!

I have a question about the jewels, what's the best way to get them because atm they are quite expensive for the mid tier ones, should I wait to buy them or buy the 2 stat ones and regal em, hoping for the best?
IGN - Aerith_THOR
"
Tadhg21 a écrit :
Really enjoying the build so far, progressing through maps nicely. Thanks for the great guide!

I have a question about the jewels, what's the best way to get them because atm they are quite expensive for the mid tier ones, should I wait to buy them or buy the 2 stat ones and regal em, hoping for the best?

I've never tried regaling, so i can't comment on that. One thing i know for sure though is that these jewels grow in price as the league progresses. I'd setup a trade filter, and look for good deals. Some people seriously underprice them.
Hi mate,just essence crafted a helm but i dont know if its better than my current one because the life is low, what do you think?

"
_Duality_ a écrit :
Spoiler
"
Shuggananas a écrit :

@Shuggananas could you take a picture showing the advanced mod descriptions? I am wondering if it is stacking the +% fire roll that the item can roll with the guaranteed fire roll from the fossil.

Yes it has 2 fire rolls
"
Shuggananas a écrit :

thx for the tip, i did the same thing and got this on 3rd try, i actually got something better second try but it had an adds fire damage to attack.

once i craft some life on it it'll be decent
How is RF in delves?
"
Prismaa a écrit :
How is RF in delves?

It's pretty good so far, but I don't know how it will do past depth 270 (which is where mobs cap in level and start just getting more life and damage)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires