3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Oymaygad a écrit :
I got cold damage to attacks on one piece of my gear and lightning damage to attacks on another. does having both mess up EE ?

No you're fine
What can mess up is :
Fire damage on attacks (duh)
Physical to fire conversion (you'd have to do this on purpose I guess)
Cold to fire conversion (pyre ring)

Just check shield charge tooltip and if it deals fire damage you're fucked
Dernière édition par Shuggananas, le 6 sept. 2018 08:14:07
Thoughts Doryani's vs Doon (until getting a better rare)?

Doon's low cost seems pretty attractive to me right now, and it's ideal to run SR in it. Plus it has way more utility with the str and str bonuses.

How much better is RF's damage by using Doryani's?
"
As a more offensive option, you can add a second curse setup instead: Blasphemy + Flammability. But you'd need to give up four or five passive points to get to Whispers of Doom. It will allow you to debuff enemies with two curses. Damage increase against bosses is negligible, but it will help quite a bit against trash.

So I would like to use this. But I cant figure out what the first curse set up is.
So do I really need Whispers of Doom? What am I missing here.
"
Centjes a écrit :
"
As a more offensive option, you can add a second curse setup instead: Blasphemy + Flammability. But you'd need to give up four or five passive points to get to Whispers of Doom. It will allow you to debuff enemies with two curses. Damage increase against bosses is negligible, but it will help quite a bit against trash.

So I would like to use this. But I cant figure out what the first curse set up is.
So do I really need Whispers of Doom? What am I missing here.

despair from witchfire flask is the first curse

without whispers of doom you won't be able to put two curses on enemies, they will overwrite each other
"
GRIZZLEH a écrit :
Thoughts Doryani's vs Doon (until getting a better rare)?

Doon's low cost seems pretty attractive to me right now, and it's ideal to run SR in it. Plus it has way more utility with the str and str bonuses.

How much better is RF's damage by using Doryani's?

You take your strength and divide it by 8, then compare that % to whatever doryani gives. If it's close to or higher, then it's worth using it.
is art of the gladiator only taken for the dex for faster attacks or are are the other mods useful like ignoring armour movement penalty (i have no idea how big that would be)

also would it be more worthwhile to take 2 slightly useful points (curse effect x2) over one completely useless point (curse cast speed)?
Dernière édition par PokemonSnap, le 6 sept. 2018 23:31:36
"
PokemonSnap a écrit :
is art of the gladiator only taken for the dex for faster attacks or are are the other mods useful like ignoring armour movement penalty (i have no idea how big that would be) dex and AS. kaom's heart doesn't reduce MS so that other mod doesn't matter

also would it be more worthwhile to take 2 slightly useful points (curse effect x2) over one completely useless point (curse cast speed)? one point is better
thanks!
"
rhah a écrit :
"
PokemonSnap a écrit :
is art of the gladiator only taken for the dex for faster attacks or are are the other mods useful like ignoring armour movement penalty (i have no idea how big that would be) dex and AS. kaom's heart doesn't reduce MS so that other mod doesn't matter

also would it be more worthwhile to take 2 slightly useful points (curse effect x2) over one completely useless point (curse cast speed)? one point is better

There are some interesting info about penalty from Kaom's Heart. There are no inf in Eng. wiki version about 5% ms reduction. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kaom%27s_Heart

But in ru. wiki version
https://pathofexile-ru.gamepedia.com/%D0%A1%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B4%D1%86%D0%B5_%D0%9A%D0%B0%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B0
5% снижение скорости передвижения (Скрытое) - 5% ms reduction (hidden)
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
"
Prismaa a écrit :
How is RF in delves?

It's pretty good so far, but I don't know how it will do past depth 270 (which is where mobs cap in level and start just getting more life and damage)

Id really like others opinions as well how their experience is going. I really want to do this build

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires