3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

CWDT no longer works with orb of storms? Like yesterday it was ok and today it's broken =\
"
MetalBoBr a écrit :
CWDT no longer works with orb of storms? Like yesterday it was ok and today it's broken =\

Did you mess up CWDT and orb's levels maybe ? Check the requisites on CWDT

I don't think CWDT + orb is good anyway, you want high level stone golem + CWDT, which means your CWDT orb won't proc as often, you might as well cast it manually. It's only useful for big mobs anyway, not a big deal to manually cast one orb once.
"
MetalBoBr a écrit :

Yeah it broke for me too. Probably has something to do with the latest hotfix where they disabled interaction with totems and traps for orb of storms.
Hey, was just wondering if my math was right on how much elemental resist I need.

fire: 44%

cold: 43%

lightning: 43%

(this is assuming 9 endurance charges)

edit: i guess you'd always want maxed fire resist tho
Dernière édition par PokemonSnap, le 4 sept. 2018 03:29:33
"
PokemonSnap a écrit :
Hey, was just wondering if my math was right on how much elemental resist I need.

You're crazy lol, you need to max your res with 0 endu charges. They're a safety net for maps with less ele res but that should be it
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
"
PokemonSnap a écrit :

You're crazy lol, you need to max your res with 0 endu charges. They're a safety net for maps with less ele res but that should be it

ok
I know a few others have said it, but thank you so much @rhah for keeping this up to date. I decided to finally try RF this league and I am loving it!
People, don't sleep on resonators lmao
That was just one try with 2 fossils "more life" and "more fire" modifiers

"
Shuggananas a écrit :
People, don't sleep on resonators lmao
That was just one try with 2 fossils "more life" and "more fire" modifiers

My word, I need to start crafting with fossils ASAP. Thanks for sharing @Shuggananas!
Hey guys, why not go to the Heart of flame nodes on the Top?

The PoB is until level 81. Would you reccomend we go there after?

Many thanks on the build!

Cheers

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires