[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
Belchonok a écrit :
Atziri is down at lvl 74 (deathless).

At lvl 74, damn!

Yea, with Lion's Roar I try to pin the bosses against a wall. I hardly ever pop it on regular packs as i usually wreck the pack before i can even get 6 stacks.

Also, some Harbingers can get dangerous, the knockback is pretty helpful in keeping them at bay while you mow through them as they constantly try to swarm you.

I was running maps with a friend playing Dark Pact and he's has ridiculous cast speed, so I had to remove my Lion's Roar because I'd knock the bosses away from his leech and he'd RIP himself... so... I guess this build is PK viable.
Dernière édition par TheNotoriousPIG, le 30 août 2017 16:26:03
"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
"
Belchonok a écrit :
Atziri is down at lvl 74 (deathless).

At lvl 74, damn!

Yea, with Lion's Roar I try to pin the bosses against a wall. I hardly ever pop it on regular packs as i usually wreck the pack before i can even get 6 stacks.

Also, some Harbingers can get dangerous, the knockback is pretty helpful in keeping them at bay while you mow through them as they constantly try to swarm you.

I was running maps with a friend playing Dark Pact and he's has ridiculous cast speed, so I had to remove my Lion's Roar because I'd knock the bosses away from his leech and he'd RIP himself... so... I guess this build is PK viable.

I've killed her without Lion's Roar, just juked all the way around, especially the Triple Bosses. :D

Atm damage is insane even with my shitty gear.
I just wanna say thank you for first, making this build in general. First time ever playing poe, saw this build, followed it to whatever I could understand, and it's been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

Like I have a friend who has 160 hrs on the game that couldn't keep up with me, who's never played the game before.

Second, for very very promptly and thoroughly answering questions on this thread (including many of mine) super fast.

You da real MVP
"
twol3ftfeet a écrit :
I just wanna say thank you for first, making this build in general. First time ever playing poe, saw this build, followed it to whatever I could understand, and it's been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

Like I have a friend who has 160 hrs on the game that couldn't keep up with me, who's never played the game before.

Second, for very very promptly and thoroughly answering questions on this thread (including many of mine) super fast.

You da real MVP

Hey thanks a bunch, but I can't take full cred for this. There have been a few people, especially Garfunkel that have helped this build to evolve. This thing was sooo different when I tested it in beta and there were mechanics that I did not understand that weren't working the way I thought they were. If you ever get bored, go back and read from the beginning of the comments, it's crazy how much this build changed for the better.

I still consider myself a newer player, I've been playing this game since Sept of last year, and I'm still learning things and finding out I'm wrong about how some things work lol.
Can I just ask about switching from BoR to a rare head + 6-link chest?

There's nothing good offensively about a Belly, and seeing the 6-link ones going for 450c+, my chances of getting one seem slim. Would it be worth switching to a good quality rare head + any sort of half-decent 6-link, or do you need to wait for a Belly to make it work?

I am getting mega frustrated now by trying to get upgrades and just hitting the need for massive resistances on everything I buy. When your head and chest have no ele res because of BoR it is sooo restricting to your gear.

Sorry if this question is slightly lazy, but I don't trust myself to juggle all the numbers and get the right answer :)
"
captainricnaz a écrit :
Can I just ask about switching from BoR to a rare head + 6-link chest?

There's nothing good offensively about a Belly, and seeing the 6-link ones going for 450c+, my chances of getting one seem slim. Would it be worth switching to a good quality rare head + any sort of half-decent 6-link, or do you need to wait for a Belly to make it work?

I am getting mega frustrated now by trying to get upgrades and just hitting the need for massive resistances on everything I buy. When your head and chest have no ele res because of BoR it is sooo restricting to your gear.

Sorry if this question is slightly lazy, but I don't trust myself to juggle all the numbers and get the right answer :)

well, with a BoR you get 20-30 added phys dmg, lvl 18 Melee phys and lvl 12 Fast Attacks. With a rare chest you can lvl and quality your Melee phys and Faster Attacks to 20/20%. According to PoB we lose about 10,000 dps... I went from 604,000 down to 595,000. but gained about 600 max life than I had with BoR and no chest.

Again, in PoB a 6L rare chest with 100 life and a helm with 80 life would give us about 300 life more than a BoR with no chest.

So yea, if you can get a helm and 6L chest with lots of life you will be doing very similar dmg but have more health and much easier time to cap/overcap your res.

I have spend almost 700 fusing to link my Belly... I feel your pain!

Though, there is nothing I really want to accomplish this league besides taking this build as far s it can go so it's whatev.. the only way I'll begin to get frustrated is if I surpass the 1500 fusing mark, because then I could have just paid Vorici to do it!
Update of my progress with this build (my version):
Level 93 achieved
734,000+ DPS
6,800 HP
110/126 atlas progression

My gear:
Spoiler

I bought 6L Belly of the Beast, new claw 381pDPS and Starkonja's Head (with 40% Blade Flurry damage). With BoR I had ~6200 HP and 712k damage (versus 734k with 6L belly). So damage wise it is not that important to have 6L belly. But it gives us the possibility to use a helmet with 90+ life. Which gives about 500 HP. Very valuable in high tier maps. Another option is to use Devoto's Devotion helmet but it gives just a very small dps buff (739k with Devoto) so of course more life from Starkonja is better (imho).

So to anyone who thinks about BoR vs 6l Belly - BoR is very good it carried me to lvl93 and 107 atlas. Just remember to use at least 20% enchantment Blade FLurry damage

In Starkonja's Helmet i use a Vengeance gem setup for Endurance Charges generation. But I need further to test it and see how good it works in higher tier maps.

My new pastebin : https://pastebin.com/J2pKzsQE

Thanks to TheNotoriousPIG for this great build!
Dernière édition par Garfunkel, le 1 sept. 2017 08:34:59
Worth entertaining Abyssus with 6 link belly? Or not able to handle the extra damage taken?
I 've made some other changes to this build setup. Now has 929k DPS and 6870 HP. Minotaur done (deathless):
Spoiler
Dernière édition par Garfunkel, le 2 sept. 2017 19:00:59
Hi, first of all thanks for the build i've been having a lot of fun playing it, im a bit new to the game so i didnt get all things at first but now im understanding more lets say. I just downloaded PoB and i noticed that at lvl 79 my build does only the 30% damage compared with yours. I would like to get your opinion on what i could improve in mine since you are the one who did it.

Thats the PoB pastebin to my build: https://pastebin.com/hGZWTTEw
I dont know what im missing, so if you could help me a bit that would be great!

Thanks a lot TheNotoriousPIG for this build

PD: sorry english is not my first language, so i may be having typo's ^

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires