[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
Ivan_Canasthre a écrit :
How do you sustain mana? I've not seen any mana leech in your tree nor in your gear.

There are several ways - 1) a jewel with %mana leech 2) %mana leech on gear (gloves, weapons etc.) 3) a small Life and Mana leech node just next to Vitality Void on the skill tree 4) or you can use Gemini Claw that gives mana on hit. Even 0.2% mana leech is enough as long as you have enough pDPS.
Hi. I was wondering if there is an option to replace basalt flast with ToH. Currently using 2 insta life flasks + Roar+Atziri's Promise and Basalt.
"
Tiger_in_Space3228 a écrit :
Hi. I was wondering if there is an option to replace basalt flast with ToH. Currently using 2 insta life flasks + Roar+Atziri's Promise and Basalt.

If you can afford it, definitely. I'm always switching stuff up and I'd use a ToH if I could afford it... But I'm currently saving for a 6l Belly =/

Recently I haven't been using a Quicksilver either, I find Whirling Blades to be plenty fast enough.
Can you please check my profile and tell what I did wrong and may be I can improve something?
"
ktak a écrit :
Can you please check my profile and tell what I did wrong and may be I can improve something?

doesn't show your characters, is your profile set to public?
Would Dual Strike work too?
"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
"
ktak a écrit :

Done :)
"
ktak a écrit :
"
TheNotoriousPIG a écrit :
"
ktak a écrit :

Done :)

Looks pretty good, but I def see lots of room to improve.

1. Your jewels are really bad, if you can't get at least 5% life and damage or 30%+ damage jewels, just respec those into getting towards Herbalism, Weapon Artistry and Aspect of the Panther. I'd also unspec the dex nodes and the Hard Knocks int node and just grab Wisdom of the Glade on your way to Herbalism. This is why I don't recommend speccing into jewels until later levels, you can get better stuff from the tree for free than you can usually afford until you've farmed a bit. Also, gear upgrades benefit you much more than jewels early on.

2. Get an Atziri's Promise flask, they are pretty cheap now. Also, roll those flask better, go look at the flask section of the build.

3. Some gear upgrades would help a lot, replacing your gloves and Dread Grasp would be my top priority.

4. You CWDT setup is pretty high level, I currently have about 5,600 life and I'm keeping mine at lvl 13. The lvls you have now have you taking 60% of your life before they proc. I's advise to keep your CWDT at about 30% of your life.

5. You could use a Belt of the Deceiver for a little more damage and the crit defense.

If you have any other Q's, let me know!
"
Ivan_Canasthre a écrit :
Would Dual Strike work too?

I've never played Dual Strike, but just entering it into PoB the DPS is significantly less.
When is it worth changing to 6L chest and a normal head?
Is any chest with high life and res on + a helm with high life and res better than BoR?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires