Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

Add Breach as a Zana Mod as well like Beyond. And make it where you but double breach it can spawn 2 breaches in the map. It would be nice to have more control over how many breaches and such and to be able to pay for breach with zana on the right rolled map as well.

Either way happy about breach staying and not ONLY being a zana mod. But i think it would be great if it were both 10% to roll on maps and pay say 4-5C for breach through zana as well.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Not happy with the choices, but glad that you've made your decisions public.

I hate breach. Making them appear randomly on maps is really going to ruin it for me. Really. No way we can opt out. Not good.

I liked league stones. Sucks to be me.

Wish you and I thought more alike.
"
Shagsbeard a écrit :

I hate breach. Making them appear randomly on maps is really going to ruin it for me. Really. No way we can opt out. Not good.

Its just like any other roll you dont like on maps like Temp Chains... just roll past it.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Legacy leaguestones were great. Honestly I would suggest making them drop in maps and can be added to a map via the map device. I think this would be a nice mechanic.
"
Demonoz a écrit :
"
Shagsbeard a écrit :

Its just like any other roll you dont like on maps like Temp Chains... just roll past it.

I don't think it's a map mod, just a 10% chance to find a breach in a map. Either way, you can just NOT walk into the hand, that seems like enough of an opt-out to me.
Taking out the mod with extra charges
Not having to check every map if you have to add a stone or sextant (because they are out of sync with sextants)
Adding an auto feeder that you could load up for stones to reduce micro-management

3 things that would have made Legacy League feel better.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Dernière édition par Vaydra, le 30 mai 2017 20:09:48
i like the idea of moving the leaguestone slots onto the map device, so that you could determine the effects for a specific map when it opens, but is only able to effect maps. would also make it so that leaguestones only dropped in maps, were generally rarer but with higher chance for being magic
Disappointed to hear that league stones wont be making it as a core mechanic. I felt it was a good way to keep old content around and they were incredibly fun.
I'm actually happy with the addition of breach, having never experienced it since I choose not to play league content. I'm not happy with the implementation of a random 10% chance during maps though. At least not as the only way to get them. I'd much prefer them to be a map affix like beyond is. The reasoning being the only way if you have a 10% chance to encounter them is to spam maps, which clearly favors the clearspeed meta in finding of breaches. They already have this advantage with currency and xp, and now you're just reinforcing quantity of maps more than anything else. Besides, rolling it on a map can be a chaos sink. Edit: I'm less impressed with the idea of breach on a sextant, but I guess that's a start.

As far as legacy goes, I am actually sad at this possibility going away with the end of Legacy league. I'm still not interested in playing leagues, even this one, but I thought the dynamic was actually a much better implementation of Zana modding maps. People might complain about the overhead or the clunkiness, but it is the practical impact that made Zana modding maps and leaguestones worthwhile. As far as the reliquary keys not dropping, I don't think I care either way, legacy items went legacy for a reason for better or for worse. But the leaguestones, that had potential.

On the nature of the 2.6.0 Zana experiment: I've stated this before, the reason I didn't like the new Zana mods was because they usually didn't offer anything unique. It was just basically an extra affix to a map, that was already available to roll onto maps, which left it with little impact. Especially when you couldn't stack beyonds. Having seen some of the results of double and triple beyonding though (like getting to level 100 in 20-21 hours), perhaps that this functionality is being discontinued or discouraged is for the better.
Dernière édition par ghoulavenger, le 30 mai 2017 20:12:17
Great changes, I LOVE breaches so I am very happy they're being added to the main game.

Admittedly I am a little sad the leaguestones are not being added and I don't understand people's "annoyance" with having to juggle them, mods, zana, sextants, etc. Just like all of those you don't have to run them. So if it's too much for you, just don't use them? I liked them as a customizable option to the core game, much like mapping!

That being said, thanks for a fantastic league and I'm looking forward to beta and 3.0!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires