Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

Shame about Legacy - while it was super clunky and could use QoL overhaul it was a good thing for me personally because I could cherry pick what I was finding entertaining instead of getting random crap on my maps that I don't necessarily care about.

Like in HC I would probably avoid Breaches for the most part until I get decent gear - it's rippy like hell. On the other side I'd run Breach 24/7 on SC because I don't necessarily care if I die and it gives me good old Serious Sam vibe (hundreds of enemies rushing at you from all directions. Same with Beyond, which by the way was my favourite league so far. And then we have something like Prophecy where after turning in thousands of coins all I'm left with is a bad taste in my mouth of how awfully unrewarding and time consuming that league was (since Prophecy league I trade 100% of my coins for other currency and I never accept it in trades because having a chance similar to an exalt drop for something that doesn't suck balls isn't worth holding my breath).

Also, 10% Breach means that already ridiculously rare Chayula breach will be too rare for your average player to ever encounter. Goddamn Chayula domain was already unattainable during Breach league itself where almost every map had a Breach or two to begin with. With 10%? It's just gonna be like Essences after adding to the main game - insignificant and irrelevant where it mattered the most (leveling!).
Dernière édition par Marrond, le 30 mai 2017 20:20:02
"
Demonoz a écrit :
"
Shagsbeard a écrit :
Not happy with the choices, but glad that you've made your decisions public.

I hate breach. Making them appear randomly on maps is really going to ruin it for me. Really. No way we can opt out. Not good.

I liked league stones. Sucks to be me.

Wish you and I thought more alike.

It's just like any other roll you don't like on maps like Temp Chains... just roll past it.

Exactly just roll the map again or if you have limited currency just don't activate the breach mechanic in the map or even better sell the map for a premium, win win
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Dernière édition par Vaydra, le 30 mai 2017 20:15:05
Thank god Legacy isn't being added to the core game.... THANK YOU!! So much f*cking clutter and micromanagement.. Good riddance.
Hardcore --> Onslaught --> Nemesis --> Invasion --> Bloodlines --> Tempest --> Standard...
"
Leaguestones will therefore not function in normal leagues and will no longer drop. At the beginning of 3.0.0, Zana will once again provide access to past leagues.

What a waste of server space to hold hundreds of dead leaguestone stash tabs and burden standard stash merger even more. Are we supposed to manually click and delete every single stone?
You really could not find a more reasonable resolution?

It's shocking how the hype for 3.0 months ago has slowly transformed into waves of nerfs and disappointment.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Dernière édition par Nephalim, le 30 mai 2017 20:22:50
HoWa noooooooo
10%... NoFun.exe
Why not have Zana sell leaguestones and make them soulbound in the way that the Shaper's Orbs are. That way they wouldnt adversely affect the economy by being traded and you couldnt just stash them until you got the 3 perfect mods you wanted. It would also bring a little rng to the existing Zana system where you mostly just roll with whatever league has the best Quatity modifier.
Nice job guys
Personally i cant wait for legacy league to end, found it boring, way to much trash loot when the league economy is broken after 3 days, and the masses just flip currency
Really big loss with the availability of many build specific league uniques but I can understand why. Thanks for the update!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires