Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

The Leaguestones would make standard not so boring. I would actually play standard.
Great manifesto! I agree with everything. Leaguestone management was way too tedious and Zana is great again.
"
While we look forward to using Legacy again at some point in the future, we will not be adding it to the core game at this time.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The best style of the game is now over. I prefer, even with that clunkiness, using leaguestone than that having % chance to spawn boxes, ghosts, breachs. I'd love to just wipe off those implementations over the previous leagues and just implement leaguestones. :(
Good decision to not keep leaguestones. It was fun for a while, but really It's just more overhead to keep track of when mapping. Plus it made maintaining the highest level of maps trivially easy. If they were to keep the system for the core game they would have had to adjust map drops in such a way that people who chose not to engage with the system would never make it out of white maps.
Thank God. Legacy was just a filler league imo & drives way too much item influx into the game that it'd break economy faster than Perandus would.
Not that i play standard or care abt what happens in it, but i do care abt next leagues & if this was implemented in core game, their economy would be destroyed too.

on personal note, this was a snooze fest league. Just because 3.0's announcement & game's player base is getting bigger everyday doesn't mean league was a success especially after merge of different servers to main server.
I'm really happy you decided to implement Breach into the core game. Having them spawn only in maps with a 10% chance and not disrupt the leveling experience is an excellent choice!

Also feel like you made the ride decision considering Legacy leaguestones.

Can't wait for 3.0.

Keep it up!
I had a feeling legacy wasn't going to stay. Glad that breach is staying in relevant way, though given how much havoc breaches can wreak on server calculations (re: lag), I'm glad that it's not just a permanent addition and something that happens randomly. I'm also really glad that Zana is relevant again. Even if I don't spend anything on Zana mods, it still helps me tremendously because it gives other people a chaos sink, which keeps exalts from being like 100c again. xD
Leaguestones need to be core!
For someone who missed the boat on legacy (and doesn't have the time to play it in the next month that is left) I'm a bit disappointed it won't make its way into the main game. I loved the leaguestones idea and from what little I did play of this league it made leveling new characters much much much more enjoyable thanks to the variability.

Sad to read this but I'm glad you are keeping breaches.
"
Ayla_Skirata a écrit :
The Leaguestones would make standard not so boring. I would actually play standard.

They do no give a damm to standard players :(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires