Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

Suggestion for standard-bound leaguestones:

Let players add them to the map device, so you can have 1 map + 3 leaguestones. Since they won't drop any more they will eventually get burnt up. Keep both Zana's old and new behaviour to add league modifiers and extra stuff to maps.

So sad, shitty breaches added to game and awesome leaguestones dumped. I am not even picking up that breach crappy leaguestones, they are so much useless...
Regarding Legacy, this was a good decision that was made. I completely support GGG's plan to not bring Leaguestones back as they were a clunky system with a lot of overhead. I'd rather just focus on the NEW elements coming in 3.0 and the new league rather than be distracted by the Leaguestone's mechanics, which I definitely found I was during Legacy.

For Breach, I also think it was a good decision to remove them from leveling since I want to focus on 3.0's new leveling content (at least when it's first released). However, I still think Breaches push the clearspeed meta too much and I would prefer Breach to exist in its own standalone opt-in content as opposed to the generic "It's still in the game... just less." approach GGG took. I don't think they pushed Breach far enough away from mandatory gameplay even if it's just a 10% chance to spawn. Forced clearspeed gameplay* is bad for the game, and GGG even recognized this in past discussions. Why would they just allow it to exist in the same form given it's unhealthy?

* When I say 'forced' I mean in order to play the game the most optimal way.
Dernière édition par Nicksiren, le 31 mai 2017 13:35:59
So sad :/
Noooooo.....
o_O
Dernière édition par Void_Smasher, le 31 mai 2017 14:23:01
i agree w/ changes
i feel like there should be a breach splinters and stones slot on currency tabs since theyre going to be made part of the game. theyre not exactly CURRENCY but at the same time they are, if that makes sense
"
So do you think it is ok to spend 4c on Tier 1 map? I assume you wouldnt do that. Zana being soft locked out of most map content is just dumb in my opinion.

Zana needs rework, at least with its prices.

No, you only spend that sort of currency on high tier maps because you know the reward potential is way higher.

Why on Earth would you want to run a Zana mod on a low tier map? For fun? For the heck of it? There's no justifiable reason to do so. What, do you alch and corrupt your tier 1 maps too? lol
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
"
Qarl a écrit :
Breach comes with a number of unique items that fill various roles in builds. We are happy with most of these, though we will be making some adjustments to the Hand of Wisdom and Action, and the Hand of Thought and Motion that leads to it. The added lightning damage of these weapons will no longer be global, and will instead only apply to each specific weapon.

The values of the flat lightning damage will also be increased given their new restriction, to "1-5 lightning damage added to attacks per 10 intelligence with this weapon" on Hand of Thought and Motion, and to "1-10 lightning damage added to attacks per 10 intelligence with this weapon" on Hand of Wisdom and Action.

You just don't get it, do you? So you nerfed dual wielding them. You buff an item that is based on stats that already globally increases stats, and as proven by Lead Sprinkler, doesn't really care much if you dual wield or not.

I am done. For real. Fuck all these stupid balance shenanigans. Fool me once, fool me twice. But not a third time.

Not gonna keep playing this mess of a game. You lost track. Time for me to go.

Just one problem with what you have to say. I can't take a single thing you write seriously, since you have spent 100's upon 100's of pounds on this game...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires