Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

Breach staying in the game is really good news.

I don't like Legacy getting completely removed. It was the most fun league so far and a great way to customize the game experience. Zana mods are in no way an alternative for me, too restricting, too expensive. Very sad to see leaguestones gone.

Anyway, looking forward to 3.0
"
gonaldinho a écrit :
Breach staying in the game is really good news.

I don't like Legacy getting completely removed. It was the most fun league so far and a great way to customize the game experience.

^ This!
I couldn't have said it better myself. Bye bye legacy league... you will be missed!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
3.0.0 will be the End of PoE, many people will Quit.

So many Nerfs and Removal of Fun Aspects.

I said this many Times already but here i will say again: i will never Support this Company anymore.

GGG is not listening to the majority of the Community ( i can say that due to research on Forum Sections )

PoE is getting Old and Older by Time and alot of Newcomers will settle their Ships at Wraeclast Strands.

Good Luck to GGG to Maintain the Playerbase because Game getting too much Businessstyle instead of FUN.

Once i want to see that a GGG Staff answers to Posts that contain Sad/Rant/Disappointing but that will probably never happen. Always the "Streamers" and "Valued Posters" get answers and those who have "Part-Time-Job" as "White-Knights" in the Forums.

Anyways, it doesn't even matter what im trying to say here as GGG doesn't give thoughts about us.
GREAT !

Since GGG appreciate feedback:

I relished the opportunity to revisit Talisman. I shall be disappointed not to be able to do so in future, and the features that some others value, most particularly Breach, destroy my graphics performance and are rarely playable for me.

Playing SSF, I have never considered paying Zana's premiums for legacy league features.
I am really sad that leaguestones won't be added to the core game. I hope this decision will be reversed.

IMO legacy league was the best league ever. It gave us the option to play however we like. It allowed us to take risks if we wanted to or play safer if we aren't confident about our char. Leagueatones offered a challenge for every char, very strong or weak.

I hope leaguestones will be a part of the core game!
IGN: Enkel
Enkel's Renewed Quality Shop - 1: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/804756
Enkel's Renewed Quality Shop - 2: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/964835
Enkel's Accessories - 1 (Jewellery): http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806716
ples give us the ability to merge the league to standard ourself like SSF player can move their stuff...
Since i was expecting to play standard als was looking forward to play with all the OP gear and mix them with old OP gear....

Also prefer more Breaches in maps especialy with leaguestones not working, that brings me to my next point... so ok they wont drop,

BUUUT

WHAT

THE

F***

TO DO WITH THOSE 100 TABS OF LEAGUESOTNES... (since i also play standard....)

Dernière édition par Mallyx, le 31 mai 2017 12:29:36
Im not sure breach is nice but leguestones are annoy me as am out of space and its take me ages to sort my items and currency right now, as there are few things that i want brought to standard league too its take me more time then i actual play.

We should get tabs to currency, leaguestones, esencess, maps/sextants, etc separate.
So we get something but is not overwhelming possibility to heaving more space to put any type of items.
I think its fair idea as the system extends and there is more and more stuff to collect.
Hard to say bye to Legacy, but I agree with this all the way. It's nice we will still get the chance at breach, I don't think I could say bye to them.
"
Augusten a écrit :
"
Qarl a écrit :
Legacy

Leaguestones unintentionally gave casual players access to content reserved for elite (i.e. no-lifer) players.

To correct this, leaguestones will not function in normal leagues and will no longer drop. At the beginning of 3.0.0, Zana will once again provide access to past leagues for those able to spend hours farming currency.

We are glad our players enjoyed Legacy League, and once again apologize to the 1% for allowing dirty scrubs access to your content.

There. I fixed the manifesto.

Someone read my thoughts.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires